Author Topic: Japan Urges Citizens To Take Shelter Following North Korean Missile Launch  (Read 490 times)

MechAg94

• friend
BREAKING: Japan Urges Citizens To Take Shelter Immediately Following North Korean Missile Launch, Reports Say
https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-japan-urges-citizens-to-take-shelter-immediately-following-north-korean-missile-launch-reports-say

Just another missile test?

The Japanese government is urging citizens to “take shelter immediately” after North Korea launched an unidentified ballistic missile.

“ALERT: The Japanese government is warning that North Korea appears to have launched at least one ballistic missile,” the U.S. Embassy in Tokyo tweeted. “There’s a possibility it’s heading toward Japan. The government is urging everyone in the country to monitor news media.”
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
North Korea fires ballistic missile over Japan into Pacific
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/10/4/north-korea-fires-ballistic-missile-over-japan-into-pacific

North Korea has fired a ballistic missile over Japan, the fifth launch in 10 days, amid expectations that it is gearing up to test its first nuclear weapon in five years.

The missile, detected by the Japanese coast guard and South Korea’s Joint Chiefs of Staff, prompted warning sirens in northern Japan with residents advised to take shelter. Train services in the north-eastern Hokkaido and Aomori regions were suspended temporarily.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Can we blame DeSantis?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

RoadKingLarry

• friends
I blame Trump and the NRA.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• friend
I blame Trump and the NRA.

I notice you conveniently leave out the role of white supremacy, systemic racism, cis-heteronormativity - and phlogiston.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
All of that is covered by invoking Trump.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• friend
All of that is covered by invoking Trump.

I can admit when I'm wrong. I still remember how he made them put phlogiston back in the textbooks.

MechAg94

• friend
I notice you conveniently leave out the role of white supremacy, systemic racism, cis-heteronormativity - and phlogiston.
Since Asians are considered "white", I guess so.