Author Topic: Tucker Carlson out at Fox & Don Lemon out at CNN  (Read 1341 times)

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
Re: Tucker Carlson out at Fox & Don Lemon out at CNN
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2023, 07:06:21 PM »
Fox News. It’s all celebrity dreck and stuff designed to rile red meat low info voters. No news whatsoever. I figure it is the Murdoch kids manipulating low info right.

Carlson, sometimes entertaining. Tuned him out last year when he was an all in Putin mouthpiece. Don’t gotta be pro Ukraine but he was wow.

Lemon, couldn’t happen to a nicer sexual predator.

Oh, and while we were distracted the smartest woman In DC put distance between herself and Biden right before he announces he is running.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2023, 08:31:47 PM »
Breaking: Kyle Rittenhouse hired as Tucker Carlson’s replacement at Fox News. Dylan Mulvaney hired as Don Lemon’s replacement at CNN.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2023, 09:28:32 PM »

1.There is no proof without evidence.
2. There is no evidence without investigation.
3. There is no investigation without suspicion.
4. But suspicion without proof is paranoia, so shut up, you paranoid conservative.

You can squash the investigation by claiming "no proof" in a lawsuit.

Just sayin'.

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2023, 10:43:25 PM »
Best thing is the one day Lemons had the chance to be relevant in the news cycle he still got ignored for better news. :rofl:
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2023, 11:27:08 PM »
Best thing is the one day Lemons had the chance to be relevant in the news cycle he still got ignored for better news. :rofl:

He's past his prime.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2023, 07:33:41 AM »
According to the articles on Drudge, he was a lawsuit waiting to happen amongst his coworkers at Fox. A real misogynistic *expletive deleted*che canoe.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2023, 08:11:10 AM »
According to the articles on Drudge, he was a lawsuit waiting to happen amongst his coworkers at Fox. A real misogynistic *expletive deleted*che canoe.

Sure, Tucker is the *expletive deleted*che.

https://twitchy.com/fuzzychimp-313137/2023/04/25/deplatforming-works-aoc-celebrates-tucker-carlsons-exit-on-tiktok-and-embraces-censorship/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2023, 10:30:33 AM »
Good comments by John Hayward regarding AOC's gloating that she spearheaded the deplatforming of Tucker Carlson.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2023/04/26/john-hayward-looks-at-the-big-fascist-picture-of-aocs-deplatforming-works-boast-in-vital-thread/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2023, 12:01:22 PM »
Tucker Carlson one year ago, this coming Tuesday. A good write-up, but the last line might need some revising.

https://amgreatness.com/2022/05/02/the-new-york-times-pathetic-hit-job-on-tucker-carlson-fails-miserably/

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2023, 09:59:07 AM »
On the flip side, they are apparently having a big party at CNN. "He thought black and gay was a get out of jail free card." That sounds about right, regarding his behavior.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2023/04/27/cnn-insiders-absolutely-rip-on-don-lemon-serve-up-the-real-reason-he-was-let-go-and-just-wow/

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2023, 12:08:52 PM »
Quote from: Tucker Carlson
The other thing you notice when you take a little time off is how unbelievably stupid most of the debates you see on television are. They are completely irrelevant. They mean nothing. In five years, we won’t even remember that we had them. Trust me, as someone who has participated.

Quite an epiphany to have after participating for a couple decades, I guess better late than never though.
I do 100% agree with him and hope that his fans take that message to heart - turn the dang TV off, it's rotting your brain! :old:
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2023, 12:30:58 PM »
Lawsuit based on sexual and race discrimination dropping in 5... 4... 3...
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2023, 12:53:24 PM »
"Yes, Sam, it's your Nana, Dear! Can you tell me what button on the clicker will change the TV away from the Fox News program?" said local boomer Edith Brown to her grandson in Idaho. "I want to watch the channel Tucker is on. What channel is he on now? Is it the green button? No? The little red button?"

Millions Of Boomers Call Grandkids To Ask How To Change Channel From Fox News
https://babylonbee.com/news/millions-of-boomers-call-grandkids-to-ask-how-to-change-channel-from-fox-news
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2023, 12:55:19 PM »
Don Lemon To Continue Job Of Lecturing People As Starbucks Barista
https://babylonbee.com/news/don-lemon-to-continue-job-of-lecturing-people-as-starbucks-barista
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2023, 08:23:23 PM »
LEAKED:Jeffrey Epstein Calendar Reveals Potential Client List|You Won't Believe Who's on There—CIA?!
Benny Johnson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWANB7pLEpI

The current director of the CIA for one. 
He says Tucker Carlson was fired over the weekend.  Tucker had already written his Monday show and no one at Fox News was prepared for the firing.  Saying it was Murdoch that made the call.  Goes into Epstein reporting Tucker did the Friday before and some more. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2023, 12:43:19 AM »
Interesting
Would cause some heads to explode

Tucker Carlson has had at least one conversation with Elon Musk about working together, according to a new report from Axios.

However, the former Fox News commentator and billionaire Twitter and Tesla CEO reportedly did not discuss the specifics of what such an arrangement could look like, per Axios.

Tucker Carlson discussed working together with Elon Musk after Fox firing, report says
https://www.businessinsider.com/tucker-carlson-talked-to-elon-musk-about-working-together-report-2023-5?_gl=1*1269dc6*_ga*Nzk3MDU4OTY0LjE2NzM5MjY3NDQ.*_ga_E21CV80ZCZ*MTY4MzYwNjk3MS4zLjEuMTY4MzYwNzE2Ny41OC4wLjA.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2023, 12:57:37 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2023, 04:41:27 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2023, 05:22:15 PM »
Tucker Carlson announces he is 'relaunching his show' on TWITTER - with the help of former Fox News show staff - and will forgo his $25m non-compete clause
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12065425/Tucker-Carlson-announces-relaunching-TWITTER.html

- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2023, 12:02:52 PM »

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2023, 12:29:31 PM »
What Free Speech means  to a

Conservative: Freedom to speak your mind
Liberal: Freedom from anything that runs counter to your views
« Last Edit: May 10, 2023, 01:01:56 PM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2023, 01:04:29 PM »
Foxweiser
noun
A fail so big, no one can deny it

https://rumble.com/v2ndbt2-foxweiser.html

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2024, 10:26:11 AM »
Don laughing all the way to the bank

CNN pays Don Lemon $24.5MILLION to settle the ousted anchor's separation deal - 10 months after he was sacked for saying Nikki Haley 'isn't in her prime'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13131231/cnn-don-lemon-settlement-ousted-anchors-separation-deal.html
- Calvin and Hobbes