Author Topic: Rittenhouse trial  (Read 53083 times)

Nick1911

• Administrator
Re: Rittenhouse trial
« Reply #675 on: November 20, 2021, 09:01:04 PM »
Gov. Gavin Newsom (D-CA): “America today: you can break the law, carry around weapons built for a military, shoot and kill people, and get away with it. That’s the message we’ve just sent to armed vigilantes across the nation.”
Pretty sure that's a basic right enshrined in our constitution, but I guess it bothers some people.

I also take issue with the first part of the statement.  Kyle was found not guilty by a jury of his peers.  I would argue that he, by definition, didn't break any laws.

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #676 on: November 20, 2021, 09:24:01 PM »
The trial was supposed to redefine the laws.

Sigh.

Blog under construction

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #677 on: November 20, 2021, 09:41:04 PM »
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #678 on: November 21, 2021, 01:06:45 AM »

Close. I will not be surprised if a former jury hold-out gives and interview and says the other intimidated them into changing their vote.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #679 on: November 21, 2021, 08:01:15 AM »
"Jo Jo"?!?

Hollywood is going to make a child rapist into a rock star hero. These people are disgusting.

We come together to mourn the lives lost to the same racist system that devalues Black lives and devalued the lives of Anthony and JoJo. #ReimagineKenosha

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/11/20/mark-ruffalo-says-anthony-and-jojo-were-more-afraid-of-an-armed-kyle-rittenhouse-than-he-was-of-them/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #680 on: November 21, 2021, 08:24:25 AM »
"Jo Jo"?!?

Hollywood is going to make a child rapist into a rock star hero. These people are disgusting.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/11/20/mark-ruffalo-says-anthony-and-jojo-were-more-afraid-of-an-armed-kyle-rittenhouse-than-he-was-of-them/

At this point I would only be shocked if they didn't.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #681 on: November 21, 2021, 09:22:34 AM »
Rapists, pedophiles and murderers have been running the country all our lives, of course they would promote their own.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #682 on: November 21, 2021, 09:35:25 AM »
Rapists, pedophiles and murderers have been running the country all our lives, of course they would promote their own.
I don’t think for even a second that the scummy elite care one whit for Rosenbaum just because some of them share his preferences.

Their defense of him is simply an attack on another tribe.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #683 on: November 21, 2021, 09:36:19 AM »
"Jo Jo"?!?

The people that are saying “But Rosenbaum was a child rapist!” do not grasp that the people that think Rosenbaum was a hero also love and support pedophiles, or as they call them, Minor Attracted Individuals.

I’m telling you within a decade pedophilia will be legal on the left coast.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #684 on: November 21, 2021, 09:39:57 AM »
I don't know that "giving benefit of doubt" is the appropriate phrase to use, but I wouldn't be surprised if these Hollywood people and others have either zero knowledge of the pedo's background, or believe the rap sheet is fake and some kind of conservative plot. There are a number of MSM outlets from which you would never know what his background is. Others simply use the euphemistic term "sexual conduct" (not even "sexual MISconduct") when referring to his disgusting background. They just interview his whacko girlfriend who tells them what a great and kind person he was.

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #685 on: November 21, 2021, 10:13:49 AM »
https://nypost.com/2021/11/18/anthony-hubers-girlfriend-has-a-lot-of-sympathy-for-kyle-rittenhouse/

Girlfriend of Huber, the beater of girlfriends?  Boy, she can pick 'em.  Real judge of character, there.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #686 on: November 21, 2021, 10:31:23 AM »
I don’t think for even a second that the scummy elite care one whit for Rosenbaum just because some of them share his preferences.

Their defense of him is simply an attack on another tribe.

Probably true, it's always the ends justify the means with them. They will use whatever or whomever furthers their goals.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #687 on: November 21, 2021, 11:37:20 AM »
I don't know that "giving benefit of doubt" is the appropriate phrase to use, but I wouldn't be surprised if these Hollywood people and others have either zero knowledge of the pedo's background, or believe the rap sheet is fake and some kind of conservative plot.

I am pretty sure that Mr. Rittenhouse had no knowledge of his background either.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #688 on: November 21, 2021, 12:10:31 PM »
I am pretty sure that Mr. Rittenhouse had no knowledge of his background either.

Irrelevant. We're discussing people who are, after the event, via either ignorance or willfully lying, making Rosenbaum out to be a caring hero who helped little old ladies across the street.

Also, Rittenhouse did have background information on Rosenbaum. He had firsthand knowledge of Rosenbaum's maniacal tendencies.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #689 on: November 21, 2021, 12:21:06 PM »
https://nypost.com/2021/11/18/anthony-hubers-girlfriend-has-a-lot-of-sympathy-for-kyle-rittenhouse/

Girlfriend of Huber, the beater of girlfriends?  Boy, she can pick 'em.  Real judge of character, there.

Hmmm ... yeah.

“This kid was walking around like hot s–t, looking for a reason to say, ‘Oh, I gotta do something about this,’” she said.

"This" being the [mostly peaceful] burning and looting of a large chunk of Kenosha. So, yeah, Rittenhouse was looking to do something about "this." And her dirtbag BF was contributing to "this."

“You are not going to tell me that these motherf–kers did not know that this militia was here. You’re not gonna tell me that,” she continued, adding that a special prosecutor outside of Kenosha County should’ve been appointed to the case.

“They gotta put some heat on this kid because if they let him completely off the hook, then they have to totally take responsibility for allowing what happened to happen.”

I do agree that the City of Kenosha is responsible. If the city's police had done their job and shut down the [mostly peaceful] riots, private citizens like Kyle Rittenhouse would not have felt it necessary to step into the void and deploy to protect private property.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #690 on: November 21, 2021, 12:23:06 PM »
Is there anyone in the past 20-30 years or so that the left has elevated to saintly hero status that wasn't a career criminal and/or a disgusting excuse for a human being overall?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 01:26:12 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #691 on: November 21, 2021, 12:35:59 PM »
 Palmetto State needs to do a model KR-15, be some fun choices for selector labeling. Clean graffitti, Arson, and I see Pedos is my vote.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #692 on: November 21, 2021, 12:41:43 PM »
Palmetto State needs to do a model KR-15, be some fun choices for selector labeling. Clean graffitti, Arson, and I see Pedos is my vote.

Model KR-15
“Kenosha Miracle”
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

bedlamite

• friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #693 on: November 21, 2021, 12:47:24 PM »

Kenosha hat trick.

bedlamite

• friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #694 on: November 21, 2021, 06:51:14 PM »

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #695 on: November 21, 2021, 07:35:54 PM »
Someone drove a SUV into a parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Gun fire reported as well.

Didn't know if I should have started a new thread or not. Posted here because it could be related to the trial
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 07:54:56 PM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #696 on: November 21, 2021, 07:42:04 PM »
Eyewitnesses indicate the driver of the car also fired shots out of the window while they sped through the parade.
Multiple injuries reported after car drives through crowd at Waukesha holiday parade
https://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news/car-drives-through-crowd-at-waukesha-holiday-parade-multiple-injured

Multiple People Injured At Waukesha Christmas Parade: Report
https://patch.com/wisconsin/waukesha/incident-reported-waukesha-christmas-parade-report
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #697 on: November 21, 2021, 07:54:07 PM »
You can hear gun shots in the video. Not sure if they were coming from the SUV or police.
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #698 on: November 21, 2021, 08:04:16 PM »
Son of a *expletive deleted*ing bitch
Guy floored it and plowed straight into a group of 20 children dancers in the parade and sped off
- Calvin and Hobbes

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #699 on: November 21, 2021, 10:10:33 PM »
No name or description of the "person of interest" says volumes...
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.