Author Topic: Rittenhouse trial  (Read 53023 times)

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
Re: Rittenhouse trial
« Reply #825 on: May 05, 2022, 12:50:12 AM »
https://nypost.com/2022/04/28/proposal-to-memorialize-anthony-huber-man-killed-by-kyle-rittenhouse-tabled-after-meeting-chaos/

URL is fairly self-explanatory.  Parks Commission in Kenosha tried to get a memorial to Huber approved, until the public found out.  Evidently Huber's ex-girlfriend is behind the request.
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #826 on: May 05, 2022, 07:28:54 AM »
https://nypost.com/2022/04/28/proposal-to-memorialize-anthony-huber-man-killed-by-kyle-rittenhouse-tabled-after-meeting-chaos/

URL is fairly self-explanatory.  Parks Commission in Kenosha tried to get a memorial to Huber approved, until the public found out.  Evidently Huber's ex-girlfriend is behind the request.

Interesting that the article doesn't mention anything about Huber's less than savory history, or go into any detain regarding why the action might have been illegal (as Matthewson claimed).
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #827 on: May 05, 2022, 07:59:41 AM »
"“I know you don’t want to hear it, and you want to slam the gavel like a lunatic,” Mathewson told Haugaard. “Doesn’t change what you did was wrong.”"

Good burn!
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #828 on: May 05, 2022, 10:57:34 AM »
Well, Kyle has gotten his own tribute computer game now:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1954750/Acquitted/

=D

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #829 on: May 05, 2022, 11:03:37 AM »

=D

Beat you to it  :P
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #830 on: May 05, 2022, 09:22:18 PM »

=D

I've got $5,  it's gotta be at least that entertaining.  If nothing else the reaction is worth it.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #831 on: May 05, 2022, 11:00:51 PM »
What's the big fat guy in a dress supposed to be?  🤣
"It's good, though..."

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #832 on: May 05, 2022, 11:16:45 PM »
What's the big fat guy in a dress supposed to be?  🤣

Maybe ADA Krause?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #833 on: August 25, 2022, 05:15:48 PM »
Brady Bunch wants to remind you it's the 2nd anniversary of when a teen with an AR-15 murdered two men and that we must ban assault weapons to prevent senseless violence like this.

yeah.....

Brady gun control group marks second anniversary of Kyle Rittenhouse ‘murdering’ two men in Kenosha
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/08/25/brady-gun-control-group-marks-second-anniversary-of-kyle-rittenhouse-murdering-two-men-in-kenosha/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #834 on: August 25, 2022, 05:52:37 PM »
Brady Bunch wants to remind you it's the 2nd anniversary of when a teen with an AR-15 murdered two men and that we must ban assault weapons to prevent senseless violence like this.

yeah.....

Brady gun control group marks second anniversary of Kyle Rittenhouse ‘murdering’ two men in Kenosha
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/08/25/brady-gun-control-group-marks-second-anniversary-of-kyle-rittenhouse-murdering-two-men-in-kenosha/

I hope Rittenhouse sues for libel.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #835 on: August 25, 2022, 05:54:44 PM »
I hope Rittenhouse sues for libel.

It would be awesome to see Brady hit with a $1 million judgment.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #836 on: August 25, 2022, 06:29:38 PM »
It would be awesome to see Brady hit with a $1 million judgment.

Add a few zeroes.

"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #837 on: August 25, 2022, 09:01:02 PM »

yeah.....

Is it a national holiday yet?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

HankB

• friend
« Reply #838 on: August 26, 2022, 06:48:25 AM »
Is it a national holiday yet?
The Brady group probably agrees with the pudgy screwball prosecutor who during the Rittenhouse trial said Kyle should have accepted a beating rather than defend himself.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #839 on: August 26, 2022, 07:45:40 AM »
The Brady group probably agrees with the pudgy screwball prosecutor who during the Rittenhouse trial said Kyle should have accepted a beating rather than defend himself.
Well, he's a white guy, not gay or trans, or anything special. Probably deserved a beating.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #840 on: February 01, 2023, 11:34:22 PM »
He's suing Rittenhouse and the police
Note the underlined.  :O

A wrongful death lawsuit filed by the father of a man shot and killed by Kyle Rittenhouse during a night of tumultuous protests in 2020 may proceed, a federal in Wisconsin ruled Wednesday.

The father of Anthony Huber – one of two men Rittenhouse killed – filed the lawsuit in 2021. The lawsuit, which names Rittenhouse, police officers and others ad defendants, accuses officers of allowing for a dangerous situation that violated his son's constitutional rights and resulted in his death.

Anthony Huber's father, John Huber, also alleged that Rittenhouse, who was 17 at the time of the shootings, conspired with law enforcement to cause harm to protestors. John Huber is seeking unspecified damages from city officials, officers and Rittenhouse.

Wisconsin federal judge rules wrongful death lawsuit against Kyle Rittenhouse can proceed
https://www.foxnews.com/us/wisconsin-federal-judge-rules-wrongful-death-lawsuit-against-kyle-rittenhouse-can-proceed
- Calvin and Hobbes

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #841 on: February 01, 2023, 11:44:18 PM »
He's suing Rittenhouse and the police
Note the underlined.  :O

Wisconsin federal judge rules wrongful death lawsuit against Kyle Rittenhouse can proceed
https://www.foxnews.com/us/wisconsin-federal-judge-rules-wrongful-death-lawsuit-against-kyle-rittenhouse-can-proceed

If you can afford it and are so-inclined there’s a crowdsourcing campaign for his legal expenses.

https://www.givesendgo.com/kylerittenhouse

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #842 on: February 02, 2023, 08:03:46 AM »
I see that the father is smart and is suing the police to access a potential deep pocket.  I suspect Mr. Rittenhouse does not have sufficient assets to make him a viable financial payout in the event of a plaintiff verdict.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #843 on: February 02, 2023, 08:15:22 AM »
Hopefully the ridiculous conspiracy allegation will be enough to toss the lawsuit. I suppose it will depend on the jurisdiction and the judge and/or jury.

Also hopefully Kyle gets some pro bono help from some good attorneys.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #844 on: February 02, 2023, 11:13:01 AM »
Hopefully the ridiculous conspiracy allegation will be enough to toss the lawsuit. I suppose it will depend on the jurisdiction and the judge and/or jury.

Also hopefully Kyle gets some pro bono help from some good attorneys.

The fact he's trying to claim there was a conspiracy between Kyle and the police proves in my mind at least the apple didn't fall too far from the tree in that family and/or his lawyer is very good of convincing people of  [tinfoil] ideas.
- Calvin and Hobbes

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #845 on: February 02, 2023, 11:23:08 AM »
The primary objective among the true believers is that they want to punish Rittenouse for how he shot up a peaceful BLM parade with a machine gun.
Blog under construction

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #846 on: February 02, 2023, 11:47:09 AM »
I would like to know where the money trail from this guy's lawyer leads to. I have a few guesses.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2023, 12:29:52 PM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #847 on: February 02, 2023, 12:22:04 PM »
I would like to know where the money trail from this guy's lawyer leads to. I have few guesses.

You know Soros is in there somewhere.

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #848 on: February 03, 2023, 03:25:30 PM »
You know Soros is in there somewhere.

Undoubtedly.  [popcorn]
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #849 on: July 01, 2023, 07:24:08 PM »
How it started (2020):

Joshua Ziminski and his wife Kelly were caught on camera rioting on August 25, 2020, the night Kyle Rittenhouse shot and killed two men in self defense. Ziminski shot his pistol in the air during the riots, moments before Kyle killed Joseph Rosenbaum. Joshua also lit a trailer on fire.

Neither the prosecution nor the defense has called Ziminski, despite his proximity to the first shooting, of Joseph Rosenbaum. He features prominently in the prosecution’s argument, which the defense team denies, that Rittenhouse provoked Rosenbaum to chase him.

How it's going (2023):

Kenosha “Riot Couple” Held On $100,000 Each For Kidnapping Man At Knife-Point, Forcing Him to Use ATM’s Throughout City

https://heavy.com/news/joshua-ziminski/

https://kenoshacountyeye.com/2022/09/14/kenosha-riot-couple-held-on-100000-each-for-kidnapping-man-at-knife-point-forcing-him-to-use-atms-throughout-city/
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife