Author Topic: Amazon Coming Out With New Home Tech  (Read 1201 times)

cordex

• Administrator
Re: Amazon Coming Out With New Home Tech
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2021, 02:50:04 PM »
If Amazon is smart, they will program the robots to dispense pet treats at random intervals, and there you have the dog vote.
???
Customize with compatible products – Astro comes with a detachable cup holder and can carry other items (sold separately) like a Ziploc container, the OMRON blood pressure monitor, and a Furbo Dog Camera that tosses treats to your pet.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2021, 03:29:36 PM »
Will you be able to order products or add to your Amazon shopping list through this new robot?  I periodically tell Alexa (Amazon Echo device for the uninitiated) to add weapons grade Uranium and weapons grade Plutonium to my shopping list.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2021, 02:02:14 AM »
"½My¼P@&&W0rd⅛"
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!