Author Topic: Transgender bathrooms come home to roost  (Read 4213 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Transgender bathrooms come home to roost
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2021, 08:28:25 AM »
At least one of the school board members, who IIRC was one of the most vocal in protecting the rights of transgender kids to use whatever bathroom they wanted, resigned the other week.

Can't think that was an unrelated.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2021, 08:32:19 AM »
Wait... Ziegler's e-mail calls the student... MALE!

Why is no one screaming about that? How can he be male if he identified as a female and was using the restroom of preference as codified under Virginia law?
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2021, 07:10:07 AM »
Report: Loudoun County Teen Claimed Sex Assault Was An Accident, Happened When His Skirt Snagged On Wristwatch
https://www.dailywire.com/news/report-loudoun-county-teen-claimed-sex-assault-was-an-accident-happened-when-his-skirt-snagged-on-wristwatch

“The defendant did not testify during the trial, but prosecutors played interviews he gave detectives investigating the case during which he acknowledged ‘messing up’ and said he did not intend to perform one sex act with the victim and said he stopped once he realized he was hurting the girl,” the Post reported.

“The defendant initially told detectives the second sexual act did not occur, but later said it may have happened briefly and accidentally when a knee-length skirt he was wearing got caught on his watch as the pair were fumbling around in the bathroom stall,” the outlet added.
:mad:
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2021, 08:21:12 AM »
Taking a page from the Clinton playbook:

"I did not have sex with that woman."

"It depends on what the meaning of 'is' is."
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2021, 06:02:58 PM »
"It" (the defendant) has been found guilty.

https://www.rt.com/usa/538518-loudoun-county-boy-skirt-guilty/

And the school administration continues to claim they didn't try to cover up the assault.

The superintendent of Loudoun County schools, Scott Ziegler, apologized for claiming there had been no reports of student assault in the school bathrooms, but insisted school officials hadn't lied – he simply hadn't known what he was being asked. Board member Beth Barts resigned amid the controversy and parents have continued to demand Ziegler's resignation.

If Superintendent Ziegler is so dumb that he doesn't know when he's being asked about a sexual assault in one of his schools -- how can the district possibly justify retaining him in ANY position other than janitor?

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2021, 06:11:45 PM »
I simply don't see how this is true.

We were assured... ASSURED... by supporters of the whatever community --repeatedly-- that we were just being whatever phobic applies to situations like this and there would never be any problems.

This was obviously a set up by Donald Trump himself.

What I really want to know is...

If there were no reports of sexual assaults at the school...

Why was the convicted assaulter moved to another school right after the assault?

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2021, 09:05:15 PM »
Fortunately, the jury didn't buy it. Apparently the defense tried to claim that it wasn't a "rape" or a sexual assault" because the assailant and the victim had previously engaged in (unspecified) allegedly consensual sexual relations.

Why is it that when it's the liberals setting the rules, " 'No' means 'No' ," but when it's one of their own on trial "No" means "Okay, but only the tip."

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2021, 11:12:19 PM »
Why was the convicted assaulter moved to another school right after the assault?

For the same reason that the Catholic Church moves its "problematic" priests around.
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2021, 08:56:30 AM »
For the same reason that the Catholic Church moves its "problematic" priests around.

I thought it was illegal for public schools to "serve the greater glory of God..."

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2021, 09:22:52 AM »
I went through grammar and middle school in the 1950s and I graduated from high school in the 1960s. Back then, although I didn't like some of the principals and perhaps the superintendent, I thought then and I still believe that they had the best interests of the students as their primary motivation.

Today, I don't believe that -- not about superintendents, not about principals, and not about teachers. I think today school superintendents are a lot like police chiefs -- they are, first and foremost, political animals and their highest priority is political "optics." So, rather than acknowledge that the tranny bathroom rule had led directly to a sexual assault -- the "solution" was to just shift the assailant to a different school and try to sweep the whole thing under the carpet.

Where have we seen that before? Oh, yes -- in Broward County, Florida, where the "solution" to minorities committing crimes in the schools was to downgrade the offenses so the statistics would show a reduction in crimes committed by minorities. Which is how they got Nicholas Cruz, and Parkland.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2021, 10:14:48 AM »
The school board wants to be left alone to concentrate on graft and corruption with the school funding.  The last thing they want is to deal with actual problems like explaining bad reports to state and federal education bureaucrats.  They might threaten their funding.  The welfare of students is way down the list. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2021, 04:13:00 PM »
The superintendent needs to be tarred and feathered.

I'm reviving this because of new evidence that the superintendent flat out lied, not only to the parents but also to the school board.

https://resistthemainstream.org/see-it-picture-emerges-of-the-loudoun-rapist-the-superintendent-claimed-was-not-gender-fluid/

On June 22, weeks after the rape, the school board discussed a proposed policy that would allow transgender students to use girls’ bathrooms. To address parents’ concerns about safety, school board member Beth Barts asked Ziegler whether there was a history of bathroom or locker room assaults.

Ziegler responded that there were no bathroom assaults of any sort on record. Barts replied that she was confused because there was a well-known locker-room incident several years prior among male athletes.

After The Daily Wire revealed the rape and cover-up, Ziegler apologized, saying — despite Barts’ clarifying follow-up in the moment — he mistakenly thought the question referred only to incidents “involving transgender and gender-fluid students”

“He’s not transgender,” the mother told the Daily Mail, saying he was “pansexual” and describing a pattern of behavior that sounds like those of a gender-fluid person: “He would wear a skirt one day and then the next day, he would wear jeans and a t-shirt, a Polo or hoodie… He was trying to find himself.”

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2021, 05:48:32 PM »
Of course the school boards and Biden's DOJ are more interested in persecuting parents that speak out about that sort of thing than the ones who allow it and those that actually perpetrate it.
If this crap doesn't get rooted out right quick there is going to be some serious bloodshed.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2021, 01:23:54 AM »
i looked it up but did not resurrect a post from me that was like ten yrs old, i saw how cali was passing tranny bathroom laws and wondering if i should join the women's college volleyball team ... i was totally embarrassed to see what i wrote ten yrs ago... but i was way ahead of the curve.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2022, 08:54:36 AM »
Update on this whole mess...

The grand jury report came back, and it was NOT complimentary on how the school handled this entire mess.

One salient take away:

"LCPS displayed a "stunning lack of openness, transparency and accountability, both to the public and to the special grand jury" about its response to the sexual assaults, according to the report, which also condemned Ziegler for denying at a June 2021 school board meeting that he had any knowledge of the first assault, which had occurred in May of that year. The second assault was committed in October 2021.

Ziegler had said at the board meeting that "the predator transgender student or person simply does not exist," and, to his knowledge, "we don’t have any record of assaults occurring in our restrooms."

But in an email dated May 28, the same day as the initial assault, the superintendent alerted school board members that an assault had been reported."

Long fiasco short -- the Loudoun County School Board fired Ziegler at last night's meeting.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/loudoun-county-superintendent-scott-ziegler-fired-after-grand-jury-report-handling-sexual-assaults

Given that Ziegler and the old school board (which was loaded with transgender apologists) failed the students and parents at every juncture, maybe the solution is to nationalize the schools?

Oh, wait...

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2022, 09:04:15 AM »
There was also mention that a teacher saw that something was going on in the bathroom but ignored it.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2022, 09:10:11 AM »
There was also mention that a teacher saw that something was going on in the bathroom but ignored it.

Any surprise there?

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2022, 12:26:18 PM »
Any surprise there?

No surprise, at all.  What a bureaucratic structure like that is most interested in is peace and quiet.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2022, 03:03:50 PM »
Actually, I was betting more on...

"Hey! There's something untoward going on in the girl's room! Oh, wait, it's a girl and a bio-male who self-identifies as a girl... the actual girl looks she's being forcibly sodomized! I need to stop this assault! But... bio-male who self-identifies as a girl is a HIGHLY protected species in this district, an untouchable... If I get involved I'll become a target. I don't want to be labeled transphobic... I'd be targeted by the woke mob, I'd lose my job. I've got a wife and two kids, they would go through hell, and I'd lose my vesting in my pension. Sorry, actual girl, but you're on your own."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2022, 03:05:08 PM »

That would fit with my early experiences.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2022, 03:23:40 PM »
Actually, I was betting more on...

"Hey! There's something untoward going on in the girl's room! Oh, wait, it's a girl and a bio-male who self-identifies as a girl... the actual girl looks she's being forcibly sodomized! I need to stop this assault! But... bio-male who self-identifies as a girl is a HIGHLY protected species in this district, an untouchable... If I get involved I'll become a target. I don't want to be labeled transphobic... I'd be targeted by the woke mob, I'd lose my job. I've got a wife and two kids, they would go through hell, and I'd lose my vesting in my pension. Sorry, actual girl, but you're on your own."

Sadly, that's probably pretty much on point.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2022, 10:26:49 AM »
Sadly, that's probably pretty much on point.
It is indeed - and is a foreseeable direct result of the insane policies and practices now running amok in our institutions' "leadership."
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2022, 11:16:26 AM »
Oh, even better....

Because the board fired Ziegler, but didn't fire him for cause...

He gets his fully $323,000 salary next year.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2022, 01:28:33 PM »
Oh, even better....

:mad:
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2022, 02:29:03 PM »
Oh, even better....

How is "lying to the school board" not fired for cause?