Author Topic: Transgender bathrooms come home to roost  (Read 4208 times)

zxcvbob

• friend
Re: Transgender bathrooms come home to roost
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2022, 03:08:39 PM »
How is "lying to the school board" not fired for cause?

It is cause, but they didn't assert that because they wanted to give him the money.
"It's good, though..."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2022, 04:52:53 PM »
My guess? He agreed to accept the firing and not file would would have been an exceptionally messy lawsuit in exchange for his full salary.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2022, 05:41:31 PM »
My guess? He agreed to accept the firing and not file would would have been an exceptionally messy lawsuit in exchange for his full salary.

That was my suspicion as well.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2022, 08:44:41 PM »
Oh, even better....

Because the board fired Ziegler, but didn't fire him for cause...

He gets his fully $323,000 salary next year.

:facepalm:  [ar15]

So now he can apply for a job as superintendent with some other school district and he won't have to disclose that he was fired for cause, he can just say that the school board decided to go in a different direction. And if anyone checks his references, the school board won't be able to say they fired him for cause.

It must be nice to be Teflon(tm) coated.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2022, 09:44:33 PM »
:facepalm:  [ar15]

So now he can apply for a job as superintendent with some other school district and he won't have to disclose that he was fired for cause, he can just say that the school board decided to go in a different direction. And if anyone checks his references, the school board won't be able to say they fired him for cause.

It must be nice to be Teflon(tm) coated.

Education is a *expletive deleted*ing mafia

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2022, 11:04:49 PM »
Somebody had to take a fall. Superintendent was most likely candidate with what was know.
He got to keep his money in exchange for not going public and naming names and telling stories out of school.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #56 on: December 12, 2022, 07:43:24 PM »
And the plot thickens.

The superintendent was just indicted by a special grand jury on three misdemeanor counts.

https://wtop.com/loudoun-county/2022/12/2-loudoun-co-school-officials-indicted/

In part for the bathroom fiasco, and in part for retaliating against an employee in a different sexual assault issue.

Maybe the taxpayers are going to be holding onto that $323,000 after all.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.