Author Topic: Television sound question  (Read 384 times)

Chester32141

• friend
Television sound question
« on: October 12, 2021, 05:45:36 PM »
Wife has good hearing and I'm deaf in one ear and can't hear w/ the other.   Occasionally when she's watching TV I would like to hear also.   Has anyone ever invented a device to connect more than one BlueTooth enabled headphone to a set at one time ... it would be nice if we could both have the listening experience we want w/o bothering the other.  If no one has invented such a device I would think it could be invented by a geek w/o too much trouble.  Just a hub that allows 2-4-6 Bluetooth devices to be linked at the same time.  Has it already been invented and I'm just to much of a Luddite to know it ?  I have a 2 blue tooth device for my phone purchased a few years ago that works for limited purposes.  Please tell me where I can find one and what it is called.  Thanks ...
 :old:
"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter...... "

Photos
CBs Hawg Sauce

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
Re: Television sound question
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2021, 06:09:48 PM »
Take a look at this.  I think it does what you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDwBr64vyt4
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2021, 08:41:15 PM »
SONY Wireless Headphones for TV Watching (WHRF400R) with Transmitter Dock (TMRRF400) – 6-ft 3.5mm Stereo + NeeGo RCA Plug Y-Adapter for TV
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07J4TYZ72/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_CXMNF78XCMW69ANANA3F?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Got Dad a set of these and it legit saved our family holidays.

One for you, one for SWMBO.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

Chester32141

• friend
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2021, 11:36:11 PM »
Both great ideas and each should work on a TV ... I have the headphones but didn't realize that they made a splitter for them ... The Blue Tooth splitter should work great on the bedroom tv ... Thanks again.
 :cool:
"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter...... "

Photos
CBs Hawg Sauce

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2021, 02:49:57 AM »
Just inherited my FIL's Sennheiser HDR 120 wireless headphones but the charging/transmitting base was missing so I eBay'ed one for just under $20!

Walmart lists them currently for $126.24, so exactly high-end but not cheap carp either, Owners of them I have talked to about them love them.

A relative bout me these to fit my big ears and I LOVE them!
Razer Nari Ultimate Gaming Headset
Product #: RZ04-02670100-R3U1
https://www.razer.com/gaming-headsets/razer-nari-ultimate/RZ04-02670100-R3U1
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!