Main Forums > Politics

NIH admits US funded gain-of-function in Wuhan

<< < (2/7) > >>

Angel Eyes:
NIH tries to cover its tracks:

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/10/22/nothing-to-see-here-nih-conveniently-edits-aka-deletes-gain-of-function-definition-from-site-within-the-last-2-3-days-gosh-wonder-why/

WLJ:

--- Quote from: MechAg94 on October 22, 2021, 02:25:55 PM ---
Funding foreign R&D at all seems like a pretty foolish thing to do.

--- End quote ---

I'm sure there's a trail of greased palms in DC that couldn't care less. Plus we're dealing with a bunch of politicians and bureaucrats nowadays that feel it's unfair if the US has an advantage in anything.

Ron:

--- Quote from: MillCreek on October 22, 2021, 02:04:34 PM ---I don't know very much about gain of function, but I am assuming there must be some scientific or medical purpose behind it other than biological warfare.  Is it to figure out better ways of treatment or disease prevention or what, I wonder.

--- End quote ---

You know what they say about assuming ...

Bogie:
And Karen with never hear about that, and if he does, he won't believe it.

HankB:

--- Quote from: MechAg94 on October 22, 2021, 02:25:55 PM ---Funding foreign R&D at all seems like a pretty foolish thing to do.

--- End quote ---

Particularly when it's our adversaries that we're funding. Why the hell would we do this?

--- Quote from: WLJ on October 22, 2021, 02:41:32 PM --- I'm sure there's a trail of greased palms in DC that couldn't care less. Plus we're dealing with a bunch of politicians and bureaucrats nowadays that feel it's unfair if the US has an advantage in anything.

--- End quote ---

Ding ding ding - and, we have a winner in the "WHY" sweepstakes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version