Author Topic: Kamala Harris is More Annoying Than AOC  (Read 9351 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Kamala Harris is More Annoying Than AOC
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2021, 06:09:46 PM »
:O
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/12/19/only-cuz-shes-second-fiddle-to-a-chunk-of-firewood-salon-calls-kamala-harris-the-most-powerful-vp-since-richard-nixon-and-omg-lol/

What has she really done other than pop up on a talk show from time to time?

Oh wait, she's a black woman.
Guess that's all it takes nowadays.

I guess the writer comparing Harris to Nixon doesn't understand how laughable the comparison seems. All the things he describes Nixon doing to take advantage of his office, to position himself for a presidential run - one can hardly imagine Harris having that kind of political savvy or skill.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2021, 09:55:44 PM »
I guess the writer comparing Harris to Nixon doesn't understand how laughable the comparison seems. All the things he describes Nixon doing to take advantage of his office, to position himself for a presidential run - one can hardly imagine Harris having that kind of political savvy or skill.

How long before she has her "I am not a crook" moment
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2021, 02:11:53 AM »
How long before she has her "I am not a crook" moment

I don't know, but it would sound a lot like her "it was a debate" meltdown.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2022, 09:38:51 AM »
“She seems completely useless. No one involved in this administration should be in the running,” one significant Democratic donor told The Post.

:rofl:

Gotta love the title, too.  =D

https://nypost.com/2022/07/02/democrats-pray-for-anyone-but-kamala-harris-as-2024-nominee/

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2022, 09:54:44 AM »
:rofl:

Gotta love the title, too.  =D

https://nypost.com/2022/07/02/democrats-pray-for-anyone-but-kamala-harris-as-2024-nominee/

They're just worried that with Harris they'll have to put in over time driving the magic station wagon of ballots around and with current gas prices thanks to Putin that's going to hurt.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2022, 11:41:17 AM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2022, 11:58:54 AM »
Kamala's problem is that the MSM are DeSantis fanboys
Yeah......

Joe Scarborough says ‘MEDIA BIAS’ is why Ron DeSantis gets positive profiles and Kamala Harris doesn’t
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/07/03/joe-scarborough-says-media-bias-is-why-ron-desantis-gets-positive-profiles-and-kamala-harris-doesnt/
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2023, 01:28:20 PM »
This is just weird.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2023/01/20/kamala-harris-terrible-no-good-very-bad-speeches-get-worse-with-how-electricity-works-speech-watch/

Did she ad lib that, or did some speechwriter(s) actually write that down for her? Are they purposely trying to Ron Burgundy her?

Also, "every time you plug in your air conditioner"?  :rofl:

zahc

• friend
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2023, 08:24:34 PM »
I enjoy watching the media walk a tightrope on the "multiethnic" angle. Apparently she's still minority enough for them to count her as a minority, but somehow she's both black and Asian at the same time. Which is fine of course because you can be as many ethnicities as you want, but if you collect too many you are just white. So a blend of ethnicities is a good thing but but if you blend too many you are just white and that's bad compared to being a minority...
Maybe a rare occurence, but then you only have to get murdered once to ruin your whole day.
--Tallpine

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2023, 09:25:03 PM »
I enjoy watching the media walk a tightrope on the "multiethnic" angle. Apparently she's still minority enough for them to count her as a minority, but somehow she's both black and Asian at the same time.

"Asian" seems to be a very twisted definition for them. Indian means "welcome to the party", but Japanese or Chinese or Korean often (such as in college admissions) means you're worse than whitey.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2023, 09:53:20 PM »
I enjoy watching the media walk a tightrope on the "multiethnic" angle. Apparently she's still minority enough for them to count her as a minority, but somehow she's both black and Asian at the same time. Which is fine of course because you can be as many ethnicities as you want, but if you collect too many you are just white. So a blend of ethnicities is a good thing but but if you blend too many you are just white and that's bad compared to being a minority...

And if you get the wrong one ("Asian") you're essentially white.  You know, "good at math" privilege.  East Asian, and South Asian, both got privilege.

Indian means "welcome to the party"

Sez right hear, Indians are Aryan.  Hitler loved some of them.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2023, 12:25:32 PM »
She has to be one of the worst public speakers I've seen in a very long time.  Too bad she won't take questions on this particular speech.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1617308016076025856

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2023, 12:44:36 PM »
She has to be one of the worst public speakers I've seen in a very long time.  Too bad she won't take questions on this particular speech.

So by now, her repeating 3-4 times in a row of some "keyword" has become both common knowledge and soundly ridiculed, but she continues to do so. Either her speechwriters are completely inept, or else she is completely self-absorbed and ordering them to continue to write speeches like that.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2023, 01:28:38 PM »
So by now, her repeating 3-4 times in a row of some "keyword" has become both common knowledge and soundly ridiculed, but she continues to do so. Either her speechwriters are completely inept, or else she is completely self-absorbed and ordering them to continue to write speeches like that.

Yeah, not mutually exclusive conditions.
People in power tend to surround themselves with like minded people. Be they morons, tyrants or geniuses.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2023, 03:59:45 PM »

She doesn't know the thing.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2023, 07:03:29 PM »

As we’ve seen with Obama and Biden terrible public speaking and gaffes o plenty make her eminently qualified to be president. Teleprompter of the United States to the rescue! (sometimes)
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

WLJ

• friends
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2023, 07:35:18 PM »
I feel safer already

President Biden seemingly appoints Kamala Harris his ‘artificial intelligence czar’
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2023/05/04/president-biden-seemingly-appoints-kamala-harris-his-artificial-intelligence-czar/
- Calvin and Hobbes

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2023, 08:30:30 PM »
If that wasn't completely FUBAR  it would be funny as hell.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

lee n. field

• friend
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2023, 08:40:42 PM »
I feel safer already

President Biden seemingly appoints Kamala Harris his ‘artificial intelligence czar’
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2023/05/04/president-biden-seemingly-appoints-kamala-harris-his-artificial-intelligence-czar/

The jokes write themselves.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2023, 09:06:36 PM »
In the future, which will be coming after the present and will be the future, we will use AI, which is artificial intelligence, and artificial intelligence, which is AI, and a way to use AI, which is artificial intelligence, will be our future. A future that will come after our present. A future with AI, which is artificial intelligence.

Unisaw

• friend
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2023, 09:17:40 AM »
In the future, which will be coming after the present and will be the future, we will use AI, which is artificial intelligence, and artificial intelligence, which is AI, and a way to use AI, which is artificial intelligence, will be our future. A future that will come after our present. A future with AI, which is artificial intelligence.

You nailed it!
Well, if you have the sudden urge to lick your balls you'll know you got the veterinary version... K Frame

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2023, 09:33:24 AM »
You nailed it!

I had to do something. AI is in the tank for Harris. I asked bard to write a short Kamala Harris speech on AI, and this is what it gave me:

Good morning.

I am here today to talk about artificial intelligence (AI). AI is one of the most powerful technologies of our time. It has the potential to improve our lives in countless ways, from helping us to diagnose diseases to driving our cars.

But AI also has the potential to be used for harm. It could be used to create autonomous weapons that could kill without human intervention. It could be used to create surveillance systems that could track our every move. And it could be used to create deepfakes that could be used to spread disinformation and propaganda.

That is why it is so important that we develop AI responsibly. We need to make sure that AI is used for good, not for evil. We need to make sure that AI is used to benefit all of humanity, not just a select few.

The Biden-Harris administration is committed to developing AI responsibly. We are working to create an AI ecosystem that is based on fairness, transparency, and accountability. We are also working to ensure that AI is used to advance our shared values, such as democracy, human rights, and social justice.

I know that AI is a complex and challenging issue. But I am confident that we can rise to the challenge. We have the ingenuity, the creativity, and the resources to develop AI responsibly. And we have a moral obligation to do so.

Thank you.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2023, 09:39:16 AM »
Need to insert a cackle after each other sentence.
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2023, 10:11:59 AM »
I had to do something. AI is in the tank for Harris. I asked bard to write a short Kamala Harris speech on AI, and this is what it gave me:

Proof that AI is more human than Kamala Harris.

lee n. field

• friend
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2023, 03:17:09 PM »

Is Kamala ruling the AI, or is the AI bot ruling Kamala?  Is there a difference?