Author Topic: Crude oil...  (Read 1525 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Crude oil...
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2021, 07:55:25 PM »
    Gas prices steadily falling since Biden signed the infrastructure bill and fixed inflation. pic.twitter.com/A4VcW6aTKS

— Matthew Yglesias (@mattyglesias) December 2, 2021
    Joe Biden's chief of staff "liked" this chart claiming Biden saved Americans 2 pennies: https://t.co/I4tcx35l3A pic.twitter.com/2ISBMq9qSI

— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) December 2, 2021
The real joke here is that it looks like the DCCC got their idea for their chart, which went up in the afternoon, from Matthew Yglesias, who posted a similar chart this morning showing the steady fall of gas prices since President Biden “fixed inflation.”
    They don’t know he’s joking. https://t.co/lKb37mUBq9

— Ian Miles Cheong @ stillgray.substack.com (@stillgray) December 2, 2021
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/12/02/chief-of-staff-ron-klain-likes-matthew-yglesias-chart-showing-drop-in-gas-prices-since-biden-fixed-inflation/

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2021, 11:06:29 PM »
Your weight loss after cleaning out lint out of your belly button would look great on that scale.
Good enough for an extra Snickers bar, with a diet Pepsi of course, to celebrate
:laugh:
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2021, 05:53:24 AM »
From the same administration that saved you $0.16 on your 4th of July cookout after jacking the cost of groceries, now they are saving you $0.02 a gallon after doubling the price of fuel…what selfless heroes. We’d be lost without them. Thank you Brandon!
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2021, 07:23:40 AM »
Even liberal outlets and individuals are just savaging the DCCC for putting out that chart.

And the Republic Congressional group is absolutely sprinting with it. I suspect that they're going to use it to great effect in the runup to the 2022 midterms.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2021, 09:25:24 AM »
Even liberal outlets and individuals are just savaging the DCCC for putting out that chart.

And the Republic Congressional group is absolutely sprinting with it. I suspect that they're going to use it to great effect in the runup to the 2022 midterms.
I was thinking some aide posted it without looking at it too hard, but someone had to zoom in the graph to make it in the first place.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2021, 09:48:07 AM »
I was thinking some aide posted it without looking at it too hard, but someone had to zoom in the graph to make it in the first place.

I think maybe the DCCC expected that their moron base would just look at the pretty drawing with the "big" downward curve, and not the numbers. It's a pretty great example of the "lying with statistics" theme, especially if you expect an uninquisitive audience.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2021, 03:32:53 PM »
2 cents = significant

Joe Biden is now touting lowering oil and gas prices "significantly." pic.twitter.com/K1IcJro1qc

— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) December 3, 2021
    Biden: “I’ve used every tool available to address price increases and it’s beginning to work. Take gasoline and gas prices. Last week I announced the largest ever release from the United States Strategic Petroleum Reserve to increase the supply of oil and help bring down prices.” pic.twitter.com/4Y5iWS6jJz

— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) December 3, 2021
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2021/12/03/he-approved-keystone-bidens-promise-to-use-every-tool-available-to-lower-gas-prices-spontaneously-combusts/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2021, 09:44:04 AM »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2021, 09:52:08 AM »
WE'RE SAVED! HAIL BE TO BRANDON!
- Calvin and Hobbes

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2021, 10:26:00 PM »
Considering that Biden isn't worth 2 cents in the first place - - -.  >:D
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2021, 07:19:39 AM »
Crude has been roaring back as Omicron is being assessed and reassessed. Above $71 a barrel again and showing now signs of slowing down.

I guess Brandon's 2 cents is all for naught.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2021, 04:57:05 PM »
Whenever a dem uses the word fair it usually means most of us are about to get screwed.

BIDEN: "We're making progress. We're going to keep at it to ensure the American people are paying their fair share for gas." pic.twitter.com/f41bFtbeEP

— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) December 8, 2021
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/12/08/wait-what-did-he-just-say-joe-biden-vows-to-build-back-better-by-making-sure-the-american-people-are-paying-their-fair-share-for-gas-video/
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2021, 05:12:22 PM »
Townhall.com
@townhallcom
BIDEN: "We're making progress. We're going to keep at it to ensure the American people are paying their fair share for gas."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1468688475138498571