Author Topic: Car plows through Christmas Parade in Wisconsin  (Read 7458 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Car plows through Christmas Parade in Wisconsin
« Reply #125 on: December 10, 2021, 01:47:21 PM »
Which ones?  The people who were staying inside the roped off walk ways or the other people who initially crashed through the doors? 

I figure it would be a bunch of words and not much else.  However, I don't know what a bunch of panicky capital hill police or SS would have done.

Yup. The only person killed that day was an unarmed woman protestor. Those most boisterous of those guys would have done nothing but yell at Pence, which, not much different than when progressives go and yell in front of Republicans homes and it gets covered by the MSM as free speech.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #126 on: December 10, 2021, 01:51:22 PM »
What do you think would have happened if the groups in the building had caught up with VP Pence?
Maybe he'd tell his kids: "That's what freedom sounds like."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #127 on: December 10, 2021, 01:53:14 PM »
What do you think would have happened if the groups in the building had caught up with VP Pence?

The FBI and their lackies would have left Pence alone  =D
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #128 on: December 10, 2021, 02:02:55 PM »
I figure it would be a bunch of words and not much else.  However, I don't know what a bunch of panicky capital hill police or SS would have done.

That is exactly what I was wondering about.  if the Secret Service detail got to hear the chants of 'Hang Mike Pence', I wonder if things would have quickly gone downhill at that point, or would they think the chant was a harmless jape?

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #129 on: December 10, 2021, 04:45:08 PM »

I'm curious as to why you would ask. Props for using the word jape, though. Love the deep cuts.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #130 on: December 10, 2021, 05:06:23 PM »
I'm curious as to why you would ask. Props for using the word jape, though. Love the deep cuts.

I was driving from Texas to Minnesota earlier this week, and I was listening to Pandora a lot.  I put it in "deep cuts" mode, so it was serving up some obscure music.  One song was called "Don't Go There" by Asleep at the Wheel.  It went into way too specific detail (ridiculous details) about Ozzy Osborne pissing on the Alamo.  I thought to myself, "this can't just be a novelty song, it sounds like an actual historic event"  And it was  :laugh:  Somehow I had never heard of it.  Perhaps because it happened in the early 80's when I was finishing up my degree at Texas A&M.  I didn't have much access to TV or other news sources at the time.
"It's good, though..."

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #131 on: December 10, 2021, 05:08:31 PM »

I read this, and I thought 'deep cut'?  So I Googled it, and then I saw zxcvbob's post below.  I am now having very much of an 'ok, boomer' moment.  ???

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #132 on: December 10, 2021, 05:13:58 PM »

I figure there would have been a whole lot of yelling. I seriously doubt that the toy gallows or toy guillotine would have been brought into play. They were symbols.

Then again, the left believes that symbols have the power of the real thing.
Blog under construction

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #133 on: December 10, 2021, 09:13:03 PM »
Which ones?  The people who were staying inside the roped off walk ways or the other people who initially crashed through the doors? 

That's an odd way to describe Capitol Police opening doors from the inside to let people in.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #134 on: December 10, 2021, 09:14:19 PM »
Yup. The only person killed that day was an unarmed woman protestor. Those most boisterous of those guys would have done nothing but yell at Pence, which, not much different than when progressives go and yell in front of Republicans homes and it gets covered by the MSM as free speech.

You forgot the guy pushed off the ledge by the cop outside who fell 30+ feet onto concrete and died later.

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #135 on: December 10, 2021, 11:51:05 PM »
There is the tunnel too... Google that... Or use duckduckgo...
Blog under construction

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #136 on: December 11, 2021, 07:31:20 PM »
Fashionably late

So soon? First lady and second gentleman will visit Waukesha, Wisconsin next week
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/12/11/so-soon-first-lady-and-second-gentleman-will-visit-waukesha-wisconsin-next-week/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #137 on: December 13, 2021, 08:27:11 AM »
Mary Lemanski sparked outrage with posts suggesting the Waukesha killer drove his SUV through paraders Sunday — killing five and injuring dozens — because he “probably felt threatened” like teen gunman Rittenhouse had during the state’s riots last year in Kenosha.

“It was probably just self-defense,” she also tweeted on her since-deleted page, suggesting the suspect — a convicted pedophile with a lengthy rap sheet — “came to help people,” again like Rittenhouse testified he had done.

“You reap what you sow,” she wrote, saying, “I just believe in Karma and this came around quick on the citizens of Wisconsin.”
:O

She has since been fired.
You really got to wonder what is going on in some people's heads nowadays.

Illinois Dem fired over ‘reprehensible’ tweets calling Waukesha Christmas parade ‘karma’
https://nypost.com/2021/11/23/illinois-dem-fired-over-tweets-calling-wisconsin-deaths-karma/
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 09:58:41 AM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #138 on: December 13, 2021, 09:36:07 AM »
That's an odd way to describe Capitol Police opening doors from the inside to let people in.
There was that one video that was released.  Maybe it was windows they broke in. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #139 on: October 13, 2022, 04:43:11 PM »
It's a bold strategy, Cotton.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/10/13/waukesha-parade-massacre-suspect-moves-for-trial-to-be-dismissed-because-none-of-his-victims-are-present/

Waukesha massacre suspect Darrell Brooks is asking for his case to be dismissed because the victims are not present in court.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #141 on: October 25, 2022, 01:39:04 PM »
So they moved him to another room, where he could participate virtually. Amongst other shenanigans, he built himself a box fort, so they couldn't see him on the camera.

I can't imagine how much rage I'd be feeling if someone in my family were hurt or killed by this overgrown, snarling man-child.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #142 on: October 26, 2022, 09:33:28 AM »
Considering how he's tried to turn his trial into a circus should be interesting to watch when they read the verdict. Jury is suppose to be in deliberation at the moment.
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #143 on: October 26, 2022, 09:40:12 AM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #144 on: October 26, 2022, 11:23:30 AM »
He's calling for a mistrial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og7LRAlSaEY

Of course he is.  I imagine the judge and jury are going to very thrilled when this is over.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #145 on: October 26, 2022, 11:46:46 AM »
Jury going home for now, will resume deliberations tomorrow.
What the _____ is taking so long?

Edit: scratch that. Reading it now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haQcE0mfBRY
« Last Edit: October 26, 2022, 12:08:47 PM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #147 on: October 26, 2022, 12:19:30 PM »
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #148 on: October 26, 2022, 12:20:54 PM »
Guilty of bail jumping too
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #149 on: October 26, 2022, 12:22:45 PM »
So far he's remained quiet and composed which actually surprises me.
- Calvin and Hobbes