Author Topic: Stacey Abrams is Running for Governor Again  (Read 839 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Stacey Abrams is Running for Governor Again
« on: December 03, 2021, 08:52:30 AM »
And her opening salvo is this:

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/12/03/ten-thousand-pinocchios-stacey-abrams-tells-rachel-maddow-she-did-not-challenge-the-outcome-of-the-election/

It will be interesting to watch the MSM pretzel wrapping on this, given that they have been champions of her "the election was stolen from me, I won" stance.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Stacey Abrams is Running for Governor Again
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2021, 08:53:20 AM »
Don't think that the right link

Edit: See you fixed it.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2021, 08:54:13 AM »
Don't think that the right link

Edit: See you fixed it.

Yeah, I had cocked the gun but didn't pull the trigger.  =)
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2021, 08:56:32 AM »
So she's now claiming she never challenge the outcome of the election? Did she ever stop challenging it? I've seen stuff recently where she was still going on about it. Sad part is the MSM will run with this as the narrative.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2021, 09:12:13 AM »
Deleted
And then I post in the wrong thread  :P
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2021, 06:54:26 PM »
I swear I heard on TV that she was running for RE-election to the governorship.  :facepalm:    :rofl:
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2021, 11:07:55 AM »
Did she ever concede? 

I suppose on a strictly literal level if she never challenged the election results in court she could be accurate in saying she never challenged the results.  But that’s a “what is the definition of is” level of hair splitting.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2021, 11:10:42 AM »
I swear I heard on TV that she was running for RE-election to the governorship.  :facepalm:    :rofl:

Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't she been referring to herself as Governor Adams or was that only some of the MSM doing so?
- Calvin and Hobbes