Author Topic: Transgender athletics  (Read 3277 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Transgender athletics
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2022, 03:57:02 PM »
I only know of him and the lunacy due to the story being everywhere. Not sure if I've even read one story beyond the headline.

Which means it isn't just him.  He probably has someone backing him and publicists pushing stories about him.  For all I know, he may be an arrogant jerk who just considers it a big joke. 

I heard commentary recently that things will need to get a whole lot more ridiculous before enough people wake up and force a change.  They were hoping men would get in the women's basketball and the WNBA. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2022, 04:10:18 PM »
What are the long term effects of taking testosterone blockers for a few years and then stopping?  Would it be more likely to develop testicular cancer, have ED, heart problems, or other things?  Seems like the stakes of doing it as just a big joke could be too high for that to be likely motivation.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2022, 05:19:09 PM »
What are the long term effects of taking testosterone blockers for a few years and then stopping?  Would it be more likely to develop testicular cancer, have ED, heart problems, or other things?  Seems like the stakes of doing it as just a big joke could be too high for that to be likely motivation.

I was on Lupron for 2 years, in my prostate cancer adventures.  I've had no tests for it, but I suspect testosterone production really didn't pick back up much after that stopped.  And being on it was something I never want to repeat.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2022, 06:02:38 PM »
The surgery:

M to F - Lopadickoffme

F to M - Addadicktome

Precisely.

And for F to M it also includes a mastectomy, while for M to F it includes a mastaddtome.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2022, 12:03:06 PM »
    Apparently a female not wanting to change in front of a male is transphobic pic.twitter.com/uc3aPw9kFD

— Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) March 20, 2022

OMG, make it STOP! SJW calls female swimmer TRANSPHOBIC for not wanting to change in front of Lia Thomas in the locker room (watch)
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/03/21/omg-make-it-stop-sjw-calls-female-swimmer-transphobic-for-not-wanting-to-change-in-front-of-lia-thomas-in-the-locker-room-watch/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2022, 12:49:18 PM »
OMG, make it STOP! SJW calls female swimmer TRANSPHOBIC for not wanting to change in front of Lia Thomas in the locker room (watch)
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/03/21/omg-make-it-stop-sjw-calls-female-swimmer-transphobic-for-not-wanting-to-change-in-front-of-lia-thomas-in-the-locker-room-watch/

According to teammates, Thomas is attracted to women.

In any other situation, exposing yourself to unwanted viewers is a sex crime. (It should be here, too.)

You know how many guys have sex crime convictions just for peeing drunk in public?
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2022, 03:33:22 PM »

I liked this part ... because I agree with it.

He’s not a trans anything. He’s a dude pretending to be a woman, so he can win competitions.

He still has his junk and does not belong in the women’s locker room. I’m annoyed these words need to be said.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2022, 03:50:24 PM »
Okay, I snickered at the "Aqua-ma'am"
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2022, 08:21:26 PM »
Why have none of the girls gone to the sheriff and pressed criminal charges for indecent exposure?  (yes, the sheriff has jurisdiction, even if he doesn't want it. And the sheriff is elected.)  A criminal complaint against the university would be epic, but I'm not sure exactly what they would allege to make that work.
"It's good, though..."

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2022, 09:29:38 PM »
Why have none of the girls gone to the sheriff and pressed criminal charges for indecent exposure?  (yes, the sheriff has jurisdiction, even if he doesn't want it. And the sheriff is elected.)  A criminal complaint against the university would be epic, but I'm not sure exactly what they would allege to make that work.

Because those girls would lose their hopes and dreams of being competitive swimmers.  They would never be allowed to compete for the olympic team or a national prize.  The media, college, and lgtbbq people would roast those girls over an open flame.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2022, 10:24:34 PM »
Because those girls would lose their hopes and dreams of being competitive swimmers.  They would never be allowed to compete for the olympic team or a national prize.  The media, college, and lgtbbq people would roast those girls over an open flame.

A senior who isn’t terribly competitive would lose all that much if they did something like report it to the county sheriff.  They’ve already gotten the majority of the scholarship $$, and if they’re not good enough now for major competition they won’t be later on either.  Unless the university can deny them graduation they have little to lose.