Author Topic: I don't own any weapons.  (Read 3383 times)

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
Re: I don't own any weapons.
« Reply #75 on: December 31, 2021, 02:37:22 PM »
I'm not giving up my weapons.

I'm not going to stop using the word "weapon" to describe my weapons.

The left can play it's little mind game all it wants and if they want to call me a baby killer (which many have simply because I own firearms) because I have WEAPONS, they can and they can also go *expletive deleted*ck themselves.

I don't cater to the delusions of idiots who would disarm me if they could. Not IRL, and not with stupid mind games.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #76 on: January 02, 2022, 12:55:39 AM »
 I own a nice S&W 625 and a nice S&W 1911, neither of which would be my go to tool for self defense ( unless we are in the apocalypse ) due to courts/cops confiscate tools used for s.d ( until after verdict and i am told they deliberately treat those guns like garbage before returning them ).
I plan on owning 3 or four glocks for s.d purposes as well as cheaper/reliable shot guns ...

anything better will be reserved for a road warrior/walking dead type apocalypse 
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #77 on: January 02, 2022, 09:54:23 PM »
Some time ago, I posted a picture of some of the "unconventional weapons" in my house.  I can't remember if I did it in these forums or just elsewhere so here is the picture.
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”