Author Topic: Israel Under Attack  (Read 37581 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Israel Under Attack
« Reply #1125 on: April 20, 2024, 04:18:16 PM »
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #1126 on: April 20, 2024, 06:25:20 PM »
Ali Khamenei could use a bomb.

>:D Only if the U.S. or the Israeli's are doing the "delivery".
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #1127 on: April 20, 2024, 09:52:39 PM »

Iran knows they're boned in this situation.

Which means the Revolutionary Guard will be out in their speedboats again, harassing shipping in the Strait of Hormuz to show the world their military might.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1128 on: April 21, 2024, 08:40:54 AM »
Back in the 1980s Iran was showing the world how tough it was and finally made a huge boo boo... they the USS Samuel B Roberts with a mine.

Given that was when we had a real man -- Ronald Reagan -- as president, the US kicked off operation Preying Mantis.

Iranian losses -- two oil platforms being used as military bases, 5 naval assets, and two fighter jets.

US losses -- 1 helicopter and 2 Marines.

The hysterical thing was Iran's response....

They went from ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH! JIHAD JIHAD JIHAD! to suing the United States at the International Court of Justice, claiming breach of a treaty the US had signed with Iran in the 1950s.

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.