Author Topic: LA, Ventura, attempts to close gun stores during pandemic ruled unconstitutional  (Read 1701 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Did he outright advocate it?

No.

But it's not hard to read between his tears that that's his only solution.

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.

No, no, no, Brad!

Armed insurrection! That's the ONLY answer!

And this is an example of your dishonesty.

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
And this is an example of your dishonesty.

Dude, chill. Snark and sarcasm are part and parcel here, in case you forgot.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

Jim147

• friends
What I see is a small win. If the full 9th takes it up it will be reversed. By the time it gets to scotus they will say since the mandate is over it is moot.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

MechAg94

• friend
I would simply add that if SCOTUS or a higher court gives a ruling in our favor and someone does it again, you may be able to get your attorney fees paid for when you have to sue again.  I occasionally hear about 2nd Amendment Foundation getting that.  It isn't everything but it does help.

I don't know if civil asset forfeiture is a good comparison to anything.  That just an outright crime to begin with and never should have been enacted. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge