Author Topic: Living in a war zone  (Read 368 times)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Living in a war zone
« on: February 05, 2022, 09:20:38 AM »
Imagine if the U.S. government targeted a foreign nation state by devaluing its currency, pushing waves of migrants across its borders, undermining the security of its elections, denigrating the unifying elements of its citizens' shared history, stoking the flames of any racial or ethnic discord, and spreading fake news in order to incite the passions of its people.  Wouldn't we call that an effective, albeit immoral, hybrid war strategy for taking down an enemy without ever having to fire a shot?  Does that assessment change if the hybrid war is being fought, not against a foreign nation, but rather against the individual American states and their citizens

I wouldn't dismiss this out of hand, think about it and let it sink in a little.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/02/has_the_us_government_declared_war_on_its_citizens.html

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Living in a war zone
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2022, 09:38:41 AM »
Diversity is strength

Said no one in the Balkans
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
Re: Living in a war zone
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2022, 09:19:22 PM »
A few years back, during our Michael Brown troubles, some Youts beat a Bosnian guy to death, in the middle of the main intersection in the middle of STL's Little Bosnia.

We were expecting a serious wave of bodies.

Didn't get it. Maybe they were discrete...
Blog under construction