Author Topic: Excellent speech on standing up for Freedom and Rights  (Read 379 times)

Blakenzy

• friend
Excellent speech on standing up for Freedom and Rights
« on: February 12, 2022, 02:28:14 PM »
Don't know who she is but there is much truth in what the lady says.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOxKpCeJPRE
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: Excellent speech on standing up for Freedom and Rights
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2022, 05:07:12 PM »
"When did we start experimenting on children? When you started coming for our children you have declared war."

She was spot on pretty much through the whole rant.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
Re: Excellent speech on standing up for Freedom and Rights
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2022, 03:52:39 AM »
It was a great speech, and not read but from the heart. I shared it on Facebook, Maybe I can get permabanned on my backup account...
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!