Author Topic: Chick-fil-A  (Read 4774 times)

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
Re: Chick-fil-A
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2022, 05:52:42 PM »
One of the factors in me dumping a GF years ago was she had a raging hatred of CFA  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Like she asked me what my favorite fast food was and I said Chick Fil A and you’d have thought I said I liked to dress up as an SS trooper on the weekends or something she went insanely ballistic on me and started caterwauling about how they hate the gays and all that. A few more instances of her just losing her *expletive deleted*it on me for no logical reason at all and I said “nah this ain’t gonna work for me”
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2022, 05:59:44 PM »
Did her skin burst into flames when it touched her skin?  =D
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

Boomhauer

• friends
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2022, 06:01:37 PM »
Did her skin burst into flames when it touched her skin?  =D

I never had a chance to find out lol I pulled the handle and punched out of that relationship

A couple months later she did message me and tell me she was sorry that she was such a bitch to me and she understood why I cut ties with her

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2022, 07:33:59 AM »
"A couple months later she did message me and tell me she was sorry that she was such a bitch to me and she understood why I cut ties with her"

please tell us you didn't fall into that trap...

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2022, 05:15:44 PM »
Chick-fil-A has slowest drive-thru, 2022 fast-food report says

Got to be a reason for that

The survey noted that Chick-fil-A is the slowest because it is by far the busiest fast-food chain restaurant

Oh  =D

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/chick-fil-a-slowest-drive-thru-2022-fast-food-report-says
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Boomhauer

• friends
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2022, 05:23:30 PM »
On multiple occasions I have sat longer in a McDs drive through with two cars than a chick fil a drive through at its busiest.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2022, 09:32:25 PM »
On multiple occasions I have sat longer in a McDs drive through with two cars than a chick fil a drive through at its busiest.
Agreed.  Considering how many cars they are moving through, the one near me is the fastest. 

I have had quick trips through the drive thru at Whataburger or Wendy's, but also had extra long waits.  Chick-fil-a is pretty consistent. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2022, 07:04:56 AM »
Didn't I read that some entity brought in Jesus Chikin' people to run their drive through COVID systems?
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2022, 12:47:45 PM »
Kroger has CFA sauces.
Wonder if some SJW will flip out in the aisle
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2022, 12:54:59 PM »
My local chain, Giant, has been carrying the Jesus Chikin sauces for a couple of years now.

No subpsychotic meltdowns in the condiments aisle, and this is highly blue Fairfax County, Virginia.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2022, 01:05:02 PM »

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #61 on: November 22, 2022, 01:08:13 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #62 on: November 22, 2022, 01:40:07 PM »
Santa Barbara did not close down Jesus Chikin...

https://www.independent.com/2022/06/08/chick-fil-a-drive-thru-avoids-the-ax/

I wish they didn't shut down the comment section at The Independent. This would have been some good liberal tears reading.  :rofl:
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2022, 02:03:32 PM »
That brings something to mind.  There is a Chic-fil-a in Houston that is in the corner of a parking lot next to HW59.  There is a U-turn lane under the overpass.  I was there to take a U-turn and it was taking all day.  Turns out half the people in the U-turn lane were planning to cross over to enter the Chik-Fil-A parking lot and were waiting all day for the traffic to clear to allow it.  Thankfully it isn't an area I go often.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2022, 02:55:29 PM »
That brings something to mind.  There is a Chic-fil-a in Houston that is in the corner of a parking lot next to HW59.  There is a U-turn lane under the overpass.  I was there to take a U-turn and it was taking all day.  Turns out half the people in the U-turn lane were planning to cross over to enter the Chik-Fil-A parking lot and were waiting all day for the traffic to clear to allow it.  Thankfully it isn't an area I go often.

That’s cute. In my old town we have chicken row on a four lane main shot thru town. The chicken franchises in the same block but no Jesus chicken. The most popular is Raising Cane’s. They try to order, they don’t have enough fryer capacity and it be parking lot was designed by Jerry’s kids. So the Caniacs just line up out in the road in the lane that is the exit lane to get to the bypass and interstate. So bad the cops come, so bad they have highway department blinky signs saying don’t park in the road. People get in that morass and then pull out into the very moving other lanes as you come through the stoplight and over the hill. Last week I avoided three accidents within 200 yards.

Other town has the same issue with Jesus chicken and the store actually had those poor wholesome kids out in the street directing traffic.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2022, 03:05:58 PM »
I don't get it. I try to hit Jesus Chicken once every couple or three months just because the liberals love to hate them, but I don't find their chicken sandwich to be anything worth waiting in traffic for.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2022, 03:17:37 PM »
I don't get it. I try to hit Jesus Chicken once every couple or three months just because the liberals love to hate them, but I don't find their chicken sandwich to be anything worth waiting in traffic for.

We had Jesus Chicken for lunch because it we were short on time and it was close. Same as you. It's decent eats, but not something I'd go out of my way for.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2022, 05:39:51 PM »

What don't you get?

That you don't particularly care for something and don't understand why it's popular?

Or why every other human on the face of the planet doesn't have your exact preference and taste profile?

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2022, 05:45:38 PM »
Seeing the screaming idiot made me wonder if anyone knew who she was.

Yep.

Jessica Starr.

https://www.itv.com/news/2017-01-20/protester-who-screamed-at-trumps-inauguration-this-is-not-america

I'd love to see her account of how she survived the violence of Trump's 4 years in the White House.

Given her bit of street theater I'd not be surprised if she didn't become a semi-professional protestor.

Or the screaming chick in adult films.

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #69 on: November 22, 2022, 05:48:08 PM »
...adult films.

She obviously knows right posture for it.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #70 on: November 22, 2022, 07:20:02 PM »
The male actors have lots of drugs and tricks to keep it up. But it's not magic and there are limits.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #71 on: November 23, 2022, 09:21:02 AM »
The male actors have lots of drugs and tricks to keep it up. But it's not magic and there are limits.

Not enough drugs and/or tricks in the world to keep it up for her...

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #72 on: November 23, 2022, 09:50:35 AM »
I find the wait inside is often not too bad.  I generally get the nuggets, not the sandwiches.  They are pretty good.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #73 on: November 23, 2022, 10:04:35 AM »
I find the wait inside is often not too bad.  I generally get the nuggets, not the sandwiches.  They are pretty good.

Yeah, the one I go to is pretty quick inside, and that's where I always go. It's too far away for me to go through the drive-through and drive home without the meal going cold. Inside is always super clean and there are always tables available. About the only con I can give inside is that there's an employee coming by every two minutes asking if they can do anything for me.  =)
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #74 on: November 24, 2022, 10:20:32 AM »
I like CFA; they have the best chicken sammies around here. 

Fast food is my weakness, but I really don't like most of the burger places, so I try to hold out for CFA.  The closest one to me is about 45 minutes driving time, so unless I'm already going in that direction, I don't go.  I do try to work flights to TPA since there is a CFA next to our gates.

FYI, their mac and cheese is really good.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?