Author Topic: He's winning! Why don't people love him? I don't understand!  (Read 1075 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
He's winning! Why don't people love him? I don't understand!
« on: March 29, 2022, 10:58:25 AM »
Apparently an MSNBC host (shocking, I know) is absolutely baffled that Uncle Joe's job approval ratings are so terrible.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-host-stephanie-ruhle-baffled-bidens-big-wins-arent-translating-higher-approval-ratings

This is a particularly fun statement...

""The next headline sounds alarming. Quote, ‘Biden’s job approval falls to the lowest level of his presidency amid war and inflation fears.’ But let’s add a little context to those fears. Let’s bring in some facts," Ruhle said."

OK... let's bring in some facts!

Inflation is out of control.

Gas prices are out of control.

Crime, especially in liberal-led areas of the country, is out of control.

Fear that crime from liberal-led areas of the country will (is, actually) spread is out of control.

The situation on the southern US border is out of control.

As a counterpoint, what I'm wondering is why, given all of the above facts, Uncle Joe even has an approval rating at all.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Pb

• friend
Re: He's winning! Why don't people love him? I don't understand!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2022, 11:18:52 AM »
orange man bad? 

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2022, 11:24:31 AM »
He's winning
We're losing
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2022, 11:36:45 AM »
He's winning
We're losing

Yup. I hope he fails.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2022, 11:47:19 AM »
He's told us peon normies that we are not smart enough to understand what a wonderful job he is doing.

He's slowing losing a few of his cheerleaders.

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2022/03/29/a-despondent-chuck-todd-sounds-alarm-bells-for-joe-biden-after-devastating-new-poll-released-n542486
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

HankB

• friend
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2022, 08:59:10 AM »
"We're going to have to increase the duration, intensity, and frequency of the beatings until morale improves!"

:facepalm:
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Pb

• friend
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2022, 10:17:53 AM »
Even if the Democrats get trounced soon, they have still achieved a huge victory by funneling millions of more illegal aliens as potential voters into the USA.  People which will never, ever be deported.  People who will give birth to lots of new "citizens" who will grow up on welfare to vote Democrat.

The Democrats were willing to get trounced by passing Obamacare... which will never be repealed, and has made many more people dependent on the federal government for health care.

Democrats are willing to lose elections if it will let them the country further to the left.

On the federal level, the worthless Republican Party only supports the status quo, even if it is leftist garbage.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2022, 10:32:13 AM »
Even if the Democrats get trounced soon, they have still achieved a huge victory by funneling millions of more illegal aliens as potential voters into the USA.  People which will never, ever be deported.  People who will give birth to lots of new "citizens" who will grow up on welfare to vote Democrat.

The Democrats were willing to get trounced by passing Obamacare... which will never be repealed, and has made many more people dependent on the federal government for health care.

Democrats are willing to lose elections if it will let them the country further to the left.

On the federal level, the worthless Republican Party only supports the status quo, even if it is leftist garbage.

Title 42 is officially going away. BPS is at a loss of how they will handle the new influx of illegals at the border. We're now looking at millions per year if it's left unchecked. Tens of billions to house them, as that now has to be done as per the admin. That's just the illegals that either get caught or who checked in. Gottaways are another thing.

Hey, at least they're vaccinating the illegals that come in, if the illegals allow them to. Unlike forced vax of citizens.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2022, 11:51:43 AM »
And the confustiation mounts as more of the left stream media just can't figure out why American's aren't groveling at Joe's feet for the wonderful job he's done so far...

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-cnn-washington-post-bidens-poll-credit-media

Fun how a common thread seems to be "jobs are available! Yeah, inflation is up and so are gas prices, but the economy is roaring! I just don't understand why his approval rating isn't 793%!"

Even MORE fun how they don't seem to correlate the impacts of raging inflation and skyrocketing gas prices on take home pay of Americans. Wages may be up, but actual buying power is moving lower faster than wages are rising.

THAT'S what actual people see -- goods and services taking a far larger bite out of their pay check than their pay increase put in.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2022, 11:58:13 AM »
You know, I am really opposed to illegal immigration. But the standard right wing talk radio pearl clutching that gets echoed here is a bit much. I am on a job site today and just like every other one the gringo is the definite minority because we got a ton of welfare voting whiteys too damn lazy to work. Hard working people who believe in family and church will blow up in their gender affirming smug faces.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2022, 12:08:26 PM »
You know, I am really opposed to illegal immigration. But the standard right wing talk radio pearl clutching that gets echoed here is a bit much. I am on a job site today and just like every other one the gringo is the definite minority because we got a ton of welfare voting whiteys too damn lazy to work. Hard working people who believe in family and church will blow up in their gender affirming smug faces.

If those people are here legally, more power to them.  If they are here illegally, then they need to be forced out of the country, the company who hired them needs to be fined heavily, and you should be ashamed of yourself for contributing to the problem.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Pb

• friend
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2022, 01:17:23 PM »
Getting rid of all welfare would help the work ethic of gringos quite a lot (a fantasy, I know).

Able bodied black men who didn't work used to be a rarity until the welfare state.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2022, 01:30:25 PM »
Getting rid of all welfare would help the work ethic of gringos quite a lot (a fantasy, I know).

Able bodied black men who didn't work used to be a rarity until the welfare state.

FTFY
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2022, 03:12:46 PM »
I am not contributing because I am just another sub out working.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2022, 03:33:37 PM »
If those people are here legally, more power to them.  If they are here illegally, then they need to be forced out of the country, the company who hired them needs to be fined heavily, and you should be ashamed of yourself for contributing to the problem.

I agree.

It would also help if they'd learn to speak English. Just yesterday one of the building inspectors came in mumbling and grumbling because the framing crew on a job he was inspecting doesn't speak English, so he couldn't explain to them why he was failing them. Which means they'll keep on doing it wrong, they'll fail again, and then the developer will call the city council and complain about the lousy building inspectors.

Sometimes I think it's an act. Several years ago I failed the reinforcing for a footing, which was going to delay the concrete pour until they fixed it. The crew were Mexicans, and they played the "No hablo Ingles" card. I wish I had a photo of their faces when I said, "Necesitan más espacio entre el acero y la madera." ("You need more space between the steel and the wood.") You could smell the smoke as they were all thinking, "Oh, *expletive deleted*it. He speaks Spanish -- we're screwed." The boss sent me out on all that crew's jobs after that, and we didn't have any more problems.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2022, 04:40:53 PM »
But according to the Dems, they're ALL here legally! Well, legal is just a word, and it's a WRONG THINK word, they're here MORALLY. And we should be celebrating them, welcoming them with open arms, and registering them Democratic the second they dip a foot in the Rio Grande.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2022, 05:53:38 PM »
The left thinks there is not difference between a citizen and a noncitizen.

Or any difference between the USA and any #$*@ country on the globe.  Except that the USA is probably worse.

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2022, 11:50:25 PM »

If the Republicans did a few things, instead of tilting at the same windmills, we could see a return of fiscal conservatism... But that won't happen.

"Okay, we get it. You're here,  you're queer, and... we don't care. You be you, and leave other people alone. Deal?"

"We support a path to citizenship for all. But you have to be responsible citizens. Deal?"

"Hey, we like a good buzz too - legalize it all, and sell it in liquor stores. Deal?"

"I would never get an abortion, and I don't approve of it, but that is between you and your conscience. I won't be paying for it, but you go ahead, but you think first. Deal?"

The "hot button issues" are pretty pale next to a destroyed economic system.
Blog under construction

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2022, 11:58:27 PM »
I would have somewhat less issue with the illegal immigration if I knew welfare and other govt support programs were denied to them.  However, I know that isn't the case.  Even the guys that are working are probably getting all that stuff as well.  Without the free stuff, I bet we would see fewer people coming.

We get a lot of hard working guys from South of the border, but I don't know what percentage of them are in that category.  I suspect it is less than it used to be. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2022, 01:33:38 AM »
Let's just say that I see very few Mexican methicans...

In fact, I don't remember seeing ANY in the store who weren't into hard work and getting ahead. 

And that says something.
Blog under construction

Pb

• friend
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2022, 10:28:35 AM »

If the Republicans did a few things, instead of tilting at the same windmills, we could see a return of fiscal conservatism... But that won't happen.

"Okay, we get it. You're here,  you're queer, and... we don't care. You be you, and leave other people alone. Deal?"

The left will not leave us and our children.  They are doing their best to groom our children into homosexuality and gender mental illness.  They are doing this to young children in the public schools.  Younger generations are claiming extraordinarily high rates of homosexuality and transgender metal illness.  They are not all "born this way."  Sexual behavior can be learned was well as being innate.  I though opponents of gay marriage were crazy for saying homosexuals were trying to convert our children.  Boy, was I wrong.

"We support a path to citizenship for all. But you have to be responsible citizens. Deal?"

When the illegal aliens and their children start voting in mass, it will finish killing off conservatism in the rest of the USA, just like Mexican and Asian voting has killed it in California.  Illegals are economic leftists, as are a large majority of legal immigrants.  They want a huge government to give them lots of free stuff.  Why in the world do you think the Democrats want open borders?

"Hey, we like a good buzz too - legalize it all, and sell it in liquor stores. Deal?"

I have no opinion.

"I would never get an abortion, and I don't approve of it, but that is between you and your conscience. I won't be paying for it, but you go ahead, but you think first. Deal?"

I think one of the legitimate functions of the government is to stop people from unjustly killing others.  Abortion is killing other human beings before they are born.  It is hideously evil.  I want to be no part of any political party that supports this.

The GOP doesn't give a damn about fiscal responsibility, and I have no idea why you think crapping all over social conservatives would change this.  When our culture finishes being destroyed, the last vestiges of fiscal responsibility will finish dying also.  When the family is destroyed, along with few remnants of sexual morality that are left, most kids will be born bastards and the most noble creature ever to exist   ;/ "single moms" will raise them with the support of big daddy government.  They will vote for free $%^& all day long because "who is going to take care of these children?"  It sure won't be the sperm donors.

How much of a healthy economic system do you find in a communities without a husband and father in the house?

HankB

• friend
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2022, 10:56:51 AM »

It would also help the budget immensely. Back in 2012 one of the more conservative think tanks totaled up the cost of all the welfare programs around, from direct payments and food stamps to free Obama phones.

(I think they loosely defined "welfare benefits" as "UNearned entitlements" to distinguish them from things like Social Security retirement payments, which were NOT included in their total.)

In 2012, the total spent exceeded $1,000,000,000,000.00. That's over one TRILLION dollars, handed over to people who did NOTHING to earn it.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2022, 11:44:37 AM »

Bogie has my vote.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.