Author Topic: Musk and Twitter  (Read 46577 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Musk and Twitter
« Reply #750 on: November 27, 2022, 09:42:22 AM »
So she bought a VW.

I guess she wants to go from Berlin to Warsaw in one tank...

And don't forget it was VW that was caught programming their cars to cheat on emissions tests.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #751 on: November 27, 2022, 09:57:35 AM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #752 on: November 27, 2022, 10:07:48 AM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #753 on: November 27, 2022, 11:21:10 AM »
While this is funny, it's also frightening to think that without evil, extremist, "non-news sources" like Twitchy, we would never see that this stuff was happening, because the "real news" would censor it. Also, can vindman just drop dead and disappear? His 15 minutes were up like 35,000 hours ago.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/11/27/weeble-wobble-alexander-vindman-dragged-for-his-kinda-weird-dig-at-elon-musk-thats-kinda-weird/

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #754 on: November 28, 2022, 08:05:18 AM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #755 on: November 28, 2022, 08:27:13 AM »
Is that a joke/meme, or did CNN actually claim that?

It's hard to tell anymore.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #756 on: November 28, 2022, 08:31:35 AM »

Turns out not in those exact words but in fairness it's pretty much the gist of what the left and much of the MSM including CNN seems to be saying.

"Ignorance Is Strength" and all that
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 09:14:17 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #757 on: November 28, 2022, 08:45:50 AM »

I was going to post the same question. Even just ten years ago I would have automatically said, "Don't be an idiot. Of course it's photoshopped."

Currently I can no longer assume that even the most outrageous, "obviously photoshopped" stuff is obviously photoshopped, because it's too often obviously real. These people are whack.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #758 on: November 28, 2022, 09:52:05 AM »
In a tweet war between Vindman and Must who do think would win?

BTW: Vidnman's face just screams weasel to me. Reminds me A LOT of Himmler.

Alexander Vindman completely MELTS DOWN in shrieking thread when Elon Musk brutally calls his ‘bluff’
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/11/28/alexander-vindman-completely-melts-down-in-shrieking-thread-when-elon-musk-brutally-calls-his-bluff/
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 01:28:17 PM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #759 on: November 28, 2022, 03:12:39 PM »
Hmm. It appears the phones and a few other things may indeed be just around the corner.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/11/28/its-so-on-elon-musk-calls-down-the-thunder-on-apple-for-threatening-to-remove-twitter-from-app-store/

I bet an app store that only took a 5% commission instead of 30% could attract a lot of developers.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #760 on: November 28, 2022, 05:21:44 PM »
Elon Musk did not kill himself

Elon Musk’s info on what will soon be ‘published on Twitter itself’ explains the Left/Dem freakouts
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/11/28/elon-musks-info-on-what-will-soon-be-published-on-twitter-itself-explains-the-left-dem-freakouts/

The Twitter Files on free speech suppression soon to be published on Twitter itself. The public deserves to know what really happened …

— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 28, 2022

- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #761 on: November 29, 2022, 07:33:03 AM »
Well, it appears they finally got the goods on Elon. He's all washed up now. An incredibly brave journalist's investigative report discovered that he drinks Diet Coke...JUST LIKE TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://twitchy.com/fuzzychimp-313137/2022/11/29/wapo-belched-out-a-story-on-elon-musk-and-diet-coke-that-has-twitter-users-popping-off/

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #762 on: November 29, 2022, 07:41:24 AM »
Note to self: While at Sams pick up a case of Diet Coke to wash down all this popcorn
« Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 08:35:52 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
- Calvin and Hobbes

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #764 on: November 29, 2022, 09:10:43 AM »
An interesting concept I picked up from one of the twitter links:

— aka (@akafacehots) November 28, 2022

You served DC, not America

— Factotum (@emery__bored)

I shall have to remember to use that one on certain occasions.

You served DC, not America.

Terry, 230RN

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #765 on: November 29, 2022, 01:47:36 PM »
Well, it appears they finally got the goods on Elon. He's all washed up now. An incredibly brave journalist's investigative report discovered that he drinks Diet Coke...JUST LIKE TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://twitchy.com/fuzzychimp-313137/2022/11/29/wapo-belched-out-a-story-on-elon-musk-and-diet-coke-that-has-twitter-users-popping-off/

If you read the comments on Elon's original tweet there, the amount of scree, tiny dick jokes, and flogging of dead children for clout over what is obviously not a real gun is pretty hilarious.

My favorite was one woman this morning going off about safe storage and trigger locks and another guy pointed out that thing doesn't have a trigger, so that's pretty locked.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #766 on: November 29, 2022, 02:08:10 PM »

Got to love one of his follow up tweets. "Next I'm buying Coca-Cola to put the cocaine back in."
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #767 on: November 29, 2022, 06:46:01 PM »
MDS - Musk Derangement Syndrome

They're still having a meltdown over this Diet Coke business

Elon Musk's Diet Coke tweet lights up internet: 'F---ing trailer park simpleton'
https://www.foxnews.com/media/elon-musks-diet-coke-tweet-lights-internet-f-ing-trailer-park-simpleton
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #768 on: November 29, 2022, 07:06:55 PM »
A Hollywood guy with half Musk's IQ calls him a simpleton.  ;/

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #769 on: November 30, 2022, 09:07:02 AM »
Speaking of which

Avg IQ on twitter just went up 20 points.
Nothing more irritating than a stupid loudmouth who thinks he's the smartest person in the room.

Alrighty then: Jim Carrey is leaving Twitter … we say goodbye with some Jim Carrey movie quotes
https://twitchy.com/fuzzychimp-313137/2022/11/30/alrighty-then-jim-carrey-is-leaving-twitter-we-say-goodbye-with-some-jim-carrey-movie-quotes/
« Last Edit: November 30, 2022, 01:13:23 PM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #770 on: November 30, 2022, 01:11:28 PM »
That's not a Firefly prop, is it?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #771 on: November 30, 2022, 02:01:12 PM »
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #772 on: November 30, 2022, 02:06:40 PM »
Whatever it is it and the diet coke was enough to get the left's Rainbow All Natural 100% Plant Based Fair Labor Chinese Slave Labor made panties twisted up in knots  [popcorn]
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #773 on: November 30, 2022, 02:44:27 PM »
Whatever it is it and the diet coke was enough to get the left's Rainbow All Natural 100% Plant Based Fair Labor Chinese Slave Labor made panties twisted up in knots  [popcorn]

Good.
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #774 on: November 30, 2022, 05:00:36 PM »
"The Washington Post shined the bright light of hard-hitting journalism on Elon Musk’s Diet Coke habit, ensuring that democracy won’t diet in darkness."

Beautiful.  That's all, just beautiful.