Author Topic: Musk and Twitter  (Read 46580 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Musk and Twitter
« Reply #875 on: December 20, 2022, 06:43:49 PM »
For a "Don't stand for the anthem" America hating company, they sure worked with the gov a lot.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/12/20/new-twitterfiles8-reveals-how-twitter-aided-the-pentagons-covert-online-psyop-campaign/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #876 on: December 20, 2022, 07:38:57 PM »
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Cliffh

• friend
« Reply #877 on: December 20, 2022, 07:44:08 PM »

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #878 on: December 21, 2022, 09:14:12 AM »
And then he'd cry about how the sound of the gun and the recoil gave him PTSD and he needs a safe space with puppies and coloring books.

Oh, and the reason why the lefty would try to kill Elon Musk?

Because the left HATES capitalism and any version of free speech rights that isn't their version.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #879 on: December 21, 2022, 09:19:59 AM »
In the liberal business mind, incidentals like ownership are irrelevant.

Brad

THE PEOPLE MUST SEIZE THE MEANS OF TWEETING!

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #880 on: December 21, 2022, 12:20:22 PM »
I wonder what his security budget is... Because you know that the crazies are out there...
Blog under construction

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #881 on: December 21, 2022, 12:24:52 PM »
THE PEOPLE MUST SEIZE THE MEANS OF TWEETING!

I'm cracking up that the leftys all somehow think they have won something here. I'm seeing all kinds of blue check celebrations and talk of who they demand Elon make CEO in his place, to include "Someone from management at Google or Disney or one of the big media companies who know how to run things."  :rofl:

Newsflash morons - Elon still owns Twitter, you don't. You will NOT be happy with whoever he puts in place (though I probably will).  :laugh:
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #882 on: December 21, 2022, 12:32:15 PM »
I think it would be absolutely awesome if he were to resign as Twitter CEO and immediately appoint... himself as Twitter CEO.

:rofl:

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #883 on: December 22, 2022, 05:12:15 PM »
wrong topic
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #884 on: December 22, 2022, 06:57:40 PM »
I think it would be absolutely awesome if he were to resign as Twitter CEO and immediately appoint... himself as Twitter CEO.

:rofl:

Or Donald Trump ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #885 on: December 23, 2022, 07:53:41 AM »
What is the Wide Wide World of Sports is going on here?

Former US government intelligence agents are now working across Silicon Valley in senior roles dedicated to censoring 'misinformation', DailyMail.com can disclose. 

A large number of ex-officers from the FBI, CIA, NSC, and State Department have taken positions at Facebook, Twitter, and Google. 

The revelation comes amid fears the FBI operated control over Twitter censorship and the Hunter Biden laptop story.

Spooks infiltrate Silicon Valley: Facebook is riddled with ex-CIA agents – including President’s briefer who now runs 'harmful content' team – so many ex-FBI work at Twitter they have Slack channel and Google is rife with ex-CIA
  Mint Press' Alan MacLeod found that former CIA agents made up some of the top ranks in almost every politically sensitive department at Meta
    He also found that former FBI agents migrated to Twitter in droves
    DailyMail.com has been able to track down many of these former intelligence officials who are now working at top tech companies 
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11562433/Facebook-riddled-ex-CIA-agents-ex-FBI-agents-work-Twitter.html

This could be much bigger than we thought
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #886 on: December 23, 2022, 09:30:49 AM »

This could be much bigger than pretty much about what we thought

FTFY.
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #887 on: December 23, 2022, 11:12:15 AM »

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #888 on: December 26, 2022, 08:02:17 AM »
It sounds like a "covid drop" is forthcoming. That should be interesting - especially for those of us who were called ignorant conspiracy nuts.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/12/25/not-the-first-or-last-time-elon-musk-says-the-quiet-part-about-twitter-conspiracies-out-loud-watch/

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #889 on: December 26, 2022, 12:39:27 PM »

Also, regarding the covid stuff, it's fair to note that apparently the Trump admin also tried to get twitter and other big tech to push a narrative. I think the main takeaway though, is that they mostly didn't do it for Trump and mostly did it for Biden.

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/12/26/david-zweig-thread-is-the-latest-and-most-disgraceful-twitterfiles-yet-on-rigged-covid-debate/

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #890 on: December 29, 2022, 07:53:25 AM »
Awesome!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/twitter-users-applaud-fume-musk-declares-twitter-follow-science-allow-questioning

I note that journalists and "blue checks" are the biggest complainers about this policy, but an actual scientist in a real science gets it.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #891 on: January 04, 2023, 08:08:24 AM »
Posting here, though it goes well beyond twitter:

https://twitchy.com/amy-313134/2023/01/03/jordan-peterson-says-hes-been-told-to-submit-to-social-media-communication-retraining/

Jordan Peterson is basically being sent to a reeducation camp. Holy 1984 Batman.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #892 on: January 04, 2023, 08:35:24 AM »
Posting here, though it goes well beyond twitter:

https://twitchy.com/amy-313134/2023/01/03/jordan-peterson-says-hes-been-told-to-submit-to-social-media-communication-retraining/

Jordan Peterson is basically being sent to a reeducation camp. Holy 1984 Batman.

Came here to post that.

Party like it's 1984
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #893 on: January 04, 2023, 11:35:51 AM »
Elon Musk
@elonmusk
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #894 on: January 08, 2023, 11:27:38 AM »
The White House made a lot of demands to censor individuals that they didn't like, especially over covid:

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2023/01/08/ag-andrew-baileys-thread-of-biden-admin-pushing-big-tech-to-silence-opposition-damning-must-read/

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #895 on: February 15, 2023, 10:30:09 AM »

'So much better than the other guy': Elon Musk jokingly names his dog new Twitter CEO after telling conference 'someone else' should be running social media giant by end of 2023 after he bought tech firm for $44b in October
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11752807/Someone-running-Twitter-year-says-Musk.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #896 on: March 20, 2023, 10:10:13 AM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #897 on: March 28, 2023, 07:34:07 AM »

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #898 on: April 06, 2023, 09:29:52 AM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
https://twitter.com/KevinTober94/status/1643561276042248192

Perfect! NPR now listed as ‘state-affiliated media’ (don’t forget about the rest of ’em, Twitter!)
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2023/04/05/perfect-npr-now-listed-as-state-affiliated-media-dont-forget-about-the-rest-of-em-twitter/

And they're not liking it.

Glenn Greenwald takes NPR APART in GLORIOUS (brutal) thread proving they ARE state-affiliated media
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2023/04/06/glenn-greenwald-takes-npr-apart-in-glorious-brutal-thread-proving-they-are-state-affiliated-media/#
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #899 on: April 11, 2023, 09:24:03 AM »
Elon having a little fun

The Twitter sign on the company's San Francisco headquarters was slightly revamped.

The social media giant's head honcho, Elon Musk, had the "W" in the Twitter sign painted over in white to blend into the background color so that the name reads ‘Titter.’

"Our landlord at SF HQ says we’re legally required to keep sign as Twitter & cannot remove "w", so we painted it background color. Problem solved!," a boisterous Musk tweeted on Sunday.

He said in a follow-up tweet, "They tried to muffle our titter."

Elon Musk changes Twitter headquarters sign to 'Titter'
https://www.ktvu.com/news/elon-musk-changes-twitter-headquarters-sign-to-titter
- Calvin and Hobbes