Author Topic: Buffalo Grocery Store Shooting  (Read 11519 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Buffalo Grocery Store Shooting
« Reply #150 on: July 13, 2023, 10:06:20 AM »
I am surprised they aren't going after the individuals (including the Fed) who were talking to him.  Maybe they didn't actually say much.

No money in suing them
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

DustinD

• I have a title
  • friends
  • I have a personal text message
« Reply #151 on: July 13, 2023, 02:28:23 PM »
“There were many people who helped him load that gun,” Crump said. “And it is our objective to make sure that everybody that loaded that gun is held to account.”
It almost sounds like he is validating the conspiracy theorists if you forget the context.
"I don't always shoot defenceless women in the face, but when I do, I prefer H-S Precision.

Stay bloodthirsty, my friends."

- Lon Horiuchi

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #152 on: August 16, 2023, 07:05:05 PM »
Suing Facebook, Amazon, and Google among others.
Going after the deep pockets blaming everyone but the shooter.

Lawsuit by Buffalo supermarket shooting victims pins blame on Facebook, Amazon and other tech giants
https://apnews.com/article/tops-supermarket-mass-shooting-meta-gendron-buffalo-cbb53152b949e9b05a4f023ae252a5d2

More lawsuits flying

YouTube, Reddit and a body armor manufacturer were among the businesses that helped enable the gunman who killed 10 Black people in a racist attack at a Buffalo, New York, supermarket, according to a pair of lawsuits announced Wednesday.

The complementary lawsuits filed by Everytown Law in state court in Buffalo claim that the massacre at Tops supermarket in May 2022 was made possible by a host of companies and individuals, from tech giants to a local gun shop to the gunman’s parents. The suits were filed Tuesday on behalf of the son of a 65-year-old victim and a group of survivors who say they’re still traumatized more than a year later. Everytown Law is the litigation arm of Everytown for Gun Safety Support Fund.
The lawsuits accuse the defendants of helping provide motivation, equipment or knowledge to the gunman.

Be curious to see how YT reacts.
So basically they're trying to sue everyone that hosts or provides information on guns and equipment.

YouTube and Reddit are sued for allegedly enabling the racist mass shooting in Buffalo that left 10 dead
https://fortune.com/2023/08/16/youtube-reddit-buffalo-shooting-lawsuit/

WOW! Everytown Suing YouTube and Reddit?!?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCKuJwIdXbc
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes