Author Topic: How many here are morbidly obese?  (Read 5546 times)

glockfan.45

• friend
Re: How many here are morbidly obese?
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2007, 03:02:42 AM »
I'm 1m75 tall (if you can call that tall) and 85 kg.
I for one refuse to recognize the metric system  grin . It is a cursed thing that makes maintaining my automobile more of a bother than need be.

Anyway I stand 6'5", and weigh in at 220-225lbs. I can, and do eat everything I want and the box it came in without gaining a pound. Its mostly genetics since nobody in my family is overweight.
A new place to disuss all things firearms related
http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/

Laurent du Var

• friends
Re: How many here are morbidly obese?
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2007, 05:47:54 AM »
I'm 1m75 tall (if you can call that tall) and 85 kg.
I for one refuse to recognize the metric system  grin . It is a cursed thing that makes maintaining my automobile more of a bother than need be.

Ok, Ok let's just say we're the same height then, I'm just a little heavier. cool

Anyway I do not stand 6'5", and weigh in at 220-225lbs. I can't, but do eat everything I want and the box it came in by gaining a lot of weight. Its mostly genetics since everybody in my family is overweight.

That reminds me of a way older guy in a bar called the Endzone in Hermosa beach 12 years ago, after recognizing me as a foreigner he told me "I know the effing shmetric system", he then closed his eyes for a long time, heavily thinking opened them and went "Hey, my dick is 4 centimeters long !"  shocked showing me a very different size with his hands. He never got it and I drank him merciless under the table with Jägermeister, since I was raised on that awfull stuff, which I wouldn't touch anymore with a 10 foot pole.  Good times.

Vada a bordo, Cazzo!