Author Topic: Liberal DAs Are Criminals  (Read 10042 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Liberal DAs Are Criminals
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2022, 09:33:18 PM »
So almost 30% of the ballots are declared fraudulent when it doesn't go the way the leftists want?

Wow, all those conservatives in CA sure do love to cheat in elections!

:rofl:

To be fair, this wasn't ballots, it was signatures on the recall petition.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

HankB

• friend
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2022, 10:08:04 PM »
I don't mind very much what California voters will have to deal with - as H.L.Mencken wrote, "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

(Just so long as they don't move to Texas and continue to vote the same way.)
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2022, 12:43:05 PM »
I sure this will end up in court.  I don't know if that will help.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2022, 11:35:16 AM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Pb

• friend
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2022, 12:34:25 PM »
I sure this will end up in court.  I don't know if that will help.

Oh, I'm sure the CA judges will ensure justice is done!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2023, 10:41:07 AM »
More legal woes for my local Soros puppet. Our AG was already in the process of kicking her out.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/another-st-louis-judge-files-to-hold-kim-gardner-in-contempt-of-court/article_4a95eaf0-e2cc-11ed-9109-47156a06767f.html

https://youtu.be/ooSsxztOqIA

Do they want vigilante committees? Because that is how you get vigilante committees.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2023, 02:36:28 PM »
Do they want vigilante committees? Because that is how you get vigilante committees.

We're so far through the looking glass at this point, I think "they" really would like to see "mostly white" mobs start stringing up criminals. I don't think I need to suggest that it would be framed as a return of white supremacist lynch mobs. Look at the Rittenhouse case.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2023, 03:51:07 PM »
Burning criminals alive seems to be standard operating procedure for South American vigilante mobs.

Sounds suspiciously like cruel and unusual punishment to me. 

I found the following graph of support for vigilantes quite funny

https://insightcrime.org/news/analysis/vigilante-justice-popular-across-latin-america/

Look where Canada is!   :laugh:

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2023, 03:55:51 PM »
It SHOULDN'T have to get to that.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2023, 06:05:10 PM »
Burning criminals alive seems to be standard operating procedure for South American vigilante mobs.

Sounds suspiciously like cruel and unusual punishment to me. 

If everyone is doing it, how can it be unusual?  >:D
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2023, 08:18:15 AM »
Burning them alive cuts down on the recidivism rate...
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2023, 07:06:25 PM »
The dead don't fight back.  [popcorn]
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2023, 12:37:29 PM »
Betcha some folks got paid to verify the signatures. Betcha those folks aren't conservatives either.

And you talk to most folks here in St. Louis, and they think that KG has gotten people killed.
Blog under construction

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2023, 08:59:50 PM »
The Gardner case is going to trial, and now she's up to 20 (or 22?) of her attorneys that have resigned.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/local/two-more-attorneys-resign-st-louis-circuit-attorneys-office/63-1a9fb467-3e28-4afe-88a6-1d1ad57f2d77

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2023, 09:51:22 PM »
The Gardner case is going to trial, and now she's up to 20 (or 22?) of her attorneys that have resigned.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/local/two-more-attorneys-resign-st-louis-circuit-attorneys-office/63-1a9fb467-3e28-4afe-88a6-1d1ad57f2d77

Rats deserting a sinking ship??  ;/
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2023, 05:01:29 PM »

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2023, 05:21:46 PM »
Another lawyer resigned from Gardner's office:

https://www.kmov.com/2023/05/04/st-louis-circuit-attorney-kim-gardner-resigns/

Way too late in my opinion, but at least she is gone.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2023, 05:24:49 PM »
Good to see her go but there's no guarantee whoever they replace her with is going to be any better
- Calvin and Hobbes

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2023, 05:26:39 PM »
No guarantee whoever they replace her with is going to be any better

This is true.  I think we can expect Soros to back a favored candidate again.  Hopefully the voters in that area will be more discerning this time.  Maybe that's too much to hope for, though.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2023, 05:29:28 PM »
Good to see her go but there's no guarantee whoever they replace her with is going to be any better

True, but Americans have to take a lesson from the leftists. They fight all day, every day, on every little thing, and win every battle they can. It's constant pressure from them. We're going to have to do the same.

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2023, 09:33:16 PM »
Good to see her go but there's no guarantee whoever they replace her with is going to be any better.

The governor is a republican so it might be possible to get a more qualified person in place.  It is still expected to take a minimum of 1 year to get caught up with the current caseload.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2023, 11:34:06 PM »
I don't know that much about our governor. I guess it's possible he might think he needs to fill the post with someone of the same color and/or gender, to appease the unappeasable numbskulls in the city.

Or, he might be woke wide awake,* and just appoint a real prosecutor of whatever color or sex is available.

Either way, the fetid swamp of St. Louis gets to choose their destructor next year, as Gardner's term was to end 31 Dec, 2024.

* http://archive.oah.org/special-issues/lincoln/contents/grinspan.html

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2023, 11:40:11 AM »
More Kim Gardner related fun

Almost 90 bonds violation and still out on the street.

Teen volleyball player who had both her legs amputated after she was pinned between two cars during high-speed crash sues both drivers and the city of St Louis because motorist responsible for wreck was out on bail despite nearly 90 bond violations
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12225503/Teen-volleyball-player-lost-legs-crash-sues-drivers-city-St-Louis.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2023, 12:51:31 PM »
More Kim Gardner related fun

Almost 90 bonds violation and still out on the street.

Teen volleyball player who had both her legs amputated after she was pinned between two cars during high-speed crash sues both drivers and the city of St Louis because motorist responsible for wreck was out on bail despite nearly 90 bond violations
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12225503/Teen-volleyball-player-lost-legs-crash-sues-drivers-city-St-Louis.html
I think what's interesting is the number of stories about shenanigans in the USA referred to in APS with links posted out of the U.K.  It's almost as if U.S. media isn't doing their job.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain