Author Topic: Liberal DAs Are Criminals  (Read 10176 times)

zxcvbob

• friend
Re: Liberal DAs Are Criminals
« Reply #75 on: February 29, 2024, 11:51:04 AM »
"Aggravated," "trespass," "weapons displayed," "weapons not displayed..."

Feh.  Feh, say I.

Get lawyers on it and draw all kinds of fine points, but that's what lawyers do.

Numeration and verbiage varies, but there's a simpler rubric:

"VII. Thou shalt not steal."

G-d said it, and He ain't takin' it back.

Terry, 230RN

"Feh", did you say?  =D  Are you arguing with us, or with the liberal DAs? 

I don't think anyone here disagrees with you, but the *punishment* for stealing legitimately could be different based on whether violence (or threat of violence) or breaking-and-entering was involved.  I was just explaining the distinction between theft, robbery, and burglary. The worthless DAs have decided that theft is not worth prosecuting, perhaps because the thieves are their constituents or perhaps out of professional courtesy.  :mad:  What's going to happen eventually when there's a pushback is all thieves will be dealt with by their intended victims or by vigilantes as presumed armed robbers.  And if it goes far enough the DAs will be targeted as accomplices.

When the justice system abrogates its responsibilities, vigilantism is back on the table.
"It's good, though..."

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #76 on: February 29, 2024, 12:29:53 PM »
^^^^

In that vein, I wonder how many more "Illegal immigrant rapes a girl, press blames girl" incidents will happen before it becomes pretty dangerous to be an immigrant in some areas.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #77 on: February 29, 2024, 12:32:11 PM »
"Feh", did you say?  =D  Are you arguing with us, or with the liberal DAs? 

I don't think anyone here disagrees with you, but the *punishment* for stealing legitimately could be different based on whether violence (or threat of violence) or breaking-and-entering was involved.  I was just explaining the distinction between theft, robbery, and burglary. The worthless DAs have decided that theft is not worth prosecuting, perhaps because the thieves are their constituents or perhaps out of professional courtesy.  :mad:  What's going to happen eventually when there's a pushback is all thieves will be dealt with by their intended victims or by vigilantes as presumed armed robbers.  And if it goes far enough the DAs will be targeted as accomplices.

When the justice system abrogates its responsibilities, vigilantism is back on the table.
All we have seen so far is big business just closing particular stores.  Which is the other option they have.  Then the same people refusing to maintain law and order complain about food deserts. 

I figure the vigilante stuff will start with the small stores owned by someone local who can't afford to move to a better area. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #78 on: February 29, 2024, 10:37:14 PM »
"'Feh', did you say?  =D  Are you arguing with us, or with the liberal DAs?"

No, I was commenting ("Feh!") on the various "levels" that the law defines by using the words that differentiate them, when it's all violating the simple VII "thou shalt not steal."

Burglary, robbery, with or without a weapon, regardless of the amount... it's all "stealing."

WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #79 on: March 11, 2024, 12:33:14 PM »
NYC nurses attacked repeatedly by illegal immigrant suspect in ER: 'Soft-on-crime laws aren't helping'
https://www.foxnews.com/media/nyc-nurses-attacked-repeatedly-illegal-immigrant-suspect-er-soft-crime-laws-helping

And right back on the street

According to ABC7, Johnson was arrested on assault charges but was given supervised release and is no longer behind bars.

He was reportedly arrested 23 times and has a history of assaults. He is accused of attacking medical personnel dating back to 2019, including an ER doctor in 2022, and also has a psychiatric history.

But remember this is all republicans fault so remember to vote straight democrat.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #80 on: April 27, 2024, 09:42:38 AM »
Thinks the law doesn't apply to her because she's had a bad day.

DA Sandra Doorley refuses to stop for cops after being caught speeding because she 'didn't feel like it' and was stressed from working on murders
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13356391/DA-sandra-doorley-monroe-county-speeding.html
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #81 on: April 27, 2024, 02:37:19 PM »
Thinks the law doesn't apply to her because she's had a bad day.

DA Sandra Doorley refuses to stop for cops after being caught speeding because she 'didn't feel like it' and was stressed from working on murders
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13356391/DA-sandra-doorley-monroe-county-speeding.html

And then thinks it's okay to call the chief and play the "Do you know who I am?" card.

Lame.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #82 on: April 27, 2024, 02:49:22 PM »
Hmmm... I figured she was a lefty Democrat based on her behavior.  Turns out I was wrong, at least in part.  She was elected Monroe County DA as a Democrat in 2011.  She switched her party affiliation from Democrat to Republican in 2015 and was reelected as DA later that year.  Maybe she is still a Democrat at heart.  Or maybe she is a RINO.  Or just an entitled Karen.  Or all of the above.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #83 on: April 27, 2024, 03:00:42 PM »
The article seems to state that she said she "accepted responsibility", yet all her quotes say the opposite. Anyone not connected like she is would have been arrested.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."