Author Topic: $223,200 per person reparations  (Read 7601 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: $223,200 per person reparations
« Reply #125 on: June 01, 2023, 11:06:36 AM »
Anyways, this can't be done for less than $14 trillion on a national level. Says the jackass "repressed" black woman who sits in congress. The entire 2022 budget was just under $7 trillion. She thinks we can do this with defense spending cuts.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2023/05/17/rep-cori-bush-calls-for-14-trillion-in-reparations-for-descendants-of-slaves/

Nonsense! We can fully fund this if we just make one billionaire pay his fair share....

FAIR SHARE!
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #126 on: June 01, 2023, 02:35:44 PM »
Here come the blue helmets

A group of African American academics is pushing for a UN 'reparations tribunal' to make Washington pay multimillion dollar sums to black citizens for slavery-era abuses, DailyMail.com can reveal.

Justin Hansford, a professor at Howard University School of Law, led the charge for $5 million payouts to black Americans at the UN this week, flanked by colleagues from the University of Pittsburgh and Columbia University.

EXCLUSIVE: $5 million in reparations to EVERY US descendant of slavery: Howard University pushes for UN tribunal to force Washington to pay African Americans — WITHOUT the approval of voters
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12148859/Howard-University-prof-pushes-tribunal-make-pay-5M-African-Americans.html

The stupid is going into plaid
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #127 on: June 01, 2023, 02:40:13 PM »
Wasn't the majority of the slave holding done in North America done by Brits?  Why should Washington pay?  Buckingham Palace shold come off of some of their crown jewels to buy off the extortionists.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #128 on: July 04, 2023, 07:33:25 AM »
Now they're adding new demands

The California Reparations Task Force is asking the Democrat-controlled state legislature to eliminate interest on past-due child support, as well as any back child support debt for Black residents of the state.

In its final report released last week, the group claimed "discriminatory" laws "have torn African American families apart," and that one effect of that is the "harms" caused by "the disproportionate amount of African Americans who are burdened with child support debt."

California Reparations Task Force calls for eliminating child support debt for Black residents
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/california-reparations-task-force-eliminating-child-support-debt-black-residents
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #129 on: July 04, 2023, 10:18:16 AM »
"the disproportionate amount of African Americans who are burdened with child support debt."
They're applying a hateful racial stereotype that a lot of black men are deadbeat dads. RACISTS!
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #130 on: July 04, 2023, 12:03:23 PM »
I can't now remember where I read it this morning, but it was a reputable news source, that quoted one of the reparations groups also demanding "decriminalization of public urination for black people".

Way to make it sound like your race is some inferior species that just relieves themselves where they stand, like cattle or something. I'd be pretty dang insulted if I were black.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #131 on: July 04, 2023, 12:26:13 PM »
I can't now remember where I read it this morning, but it was a reputable news source, that quoted one of the reparations groups also demanding "decriminalization of public urination for black people".

Way to make it sound like your race is some inferior species that just relieves themselves where they stand, like cattle or something. I'd be pretty dang insulted if I were black.

Them: It's racist that all you white people spread these false stereotypes about black people.
Also them: It's racist you penalize black people for doing those very things.

- Calvin and Hobbes