Author Topic: Philly Teens Kill Old Man  (Read 1092 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Philly Teens Kill Old Man
« on: July 09, 2022, 08:47:55 AM »
Using traffic cones to beat him to death. Laughing and jumping around while doing so. This *expletive deleted*it really has to end in fire. It's just sickening.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2022/07/09/7-philadelphia-teens-kill-72-year-old-man-with-traffic-cones/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Philly Teens Kill Old Man
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2022, 09:05:50 AM »
The local DA's and govt don't punish them for any lesser crimes, so they just keep pushing further because they can.  Then the local DA and govt act shocked that they would do this. 

If the man survived, would anyone but the old man and his family care?  Assault and battery wouldn't have made the news and the criminals would likely be out of jail in a day or less.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2022, 09:19:31 AM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2022, 10:23:27 AM »
The gang members and thugs of 30-40 years ago who were coddled by the system now have offspring with even worse behavior than their predecessors - this was predicted decades ago, and an appropriate (and it turns out, accurate) term was coined back then - feral youth.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2022, 10:30:41 AM »
The gang members and thugs of 30-40 years ago who were coddled by the system now have offspring with even worse behavior than their predecessors - this was predicted decades ago, and an appropriate (and it turns out, accurate) term was coined back then - feral youth.
Yeah, at this point, the only thing they will understand is someone shooting at them. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2022, 11:58:39 AM »
Yeah, at this point, the only thing they will understand is someone shooting at them.

I mean, if you look at the video, it's not like they're feral in the "Lord of the Flies" sort of way. They are laughing and having a good time. It's a game. Which is almost sicker than if they were acting in the normal definition of feral.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2022, 06:37:16 PM »

Like Hillary, I prefer "super-predators."

https://time.com/4238230/hillary-clinton-black-lives-matter-superpredator/

I don't, really, but it's interesting that the term comes from Philly.

An academic named John J. DiIulio Jr. coined the term for a November 1995 cover story in The Weekly Standard, a brand-new magazine of conservative political opinion that hit pay dirt with the provocative coverline, “The Coming of the Super-Predators.”

Then a young professor at Princeton University, DiIulio was extrapolating from a study of Philadelphia boys that calculated that 6 percent of them accounted for more than half the serious crimes committed by the whole cohort.

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2020/11/20/superpredator-the-media-myth-that-demonized-a-generation-of-black-youth
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2022, 07:21:45 PM »
Perdster, this has been really big a few blocks from my house.

A friend got k/o'd last year - woke up on the ground, wallet, etc, were still there... Just a rando...

Sometimes I go for a walk.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knockout_game
Blog under construction

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2022, 12:20:05 AM »
https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cfz2YepMlfh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Bogie, not sure if you can see this video.  I couldn't find it anywhere else.  Auto parts clerk shoots "customer" after she gets assaulted by the customer.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/clerk-oreillys-auto-parts-shoots-customer-woman-pulled-counter-beat-talked-mama-video/
There is a video embedded on this link.

The funny thing is I tried to search youtube.  Got a whole bunch of links about clerks shooting someone or getting shot, but not this one.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2022, 02:22:21 AM »
https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cfz2YepMlfh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Bogie, not sure if you can see this video.  I couldn't find it anywhere else.  Auto parts clerk shoots "customer" after she gets assaulted by the customer.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/clerk-oreillys-auto-parts-shoots-customer-woman-pulled-counter-beat-talked-mama-video/

The funny thing is I tried to search youtube.  Got a whole bunch of links about clerks shooting someone or getting shot, but not this one.

I like how they repeatedly refer to the shootee as the "victim." It looked to me like she was the assailant.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2022, 02:52:18 AM »
the late 72 yr old gentleman's name is James Lambert, I looked him up on google images and found this guy too.
I wonder if there is a relation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Lambert_%28abolitionist%29
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2022, 07:47:53 AM »
It's fascinating to me (not really) how Al Sharpton, et. al., are nowhere to be found. An elderly black man was beaten to death. Where is BLM? Where is antifa? Where are the riots? Seems like this is a greater tragedy than career criminal George Floyd.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2022, 07:56:00 AM »
It's fascinating to me (not really) how Al Sharpton, et. al., are nowhere to be found. An elderly black man was beaten to death. Where is BLM? Where is antifa? Where are the riots? Seems like this is a greater tragedy than career criminal George Floyd.

No business and/or city to extort $$$$$$ from
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2022, 02:16:13 PM »
I like how they repeatedly refer to the shootee as the "victim." It looked to me like she was the assailant.

May I suggest a change of outlook? Think of it as the agressor being made into a helpless victim. Don't that put a smile on your face?

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2022, 02:36:08 PM »

"Feel good video of the year. 2 thumbs up!"

Shooter is rightfully going to jail for this one though, or SHOULD anyway. She was no longer a threat and to stand over her and such after she was shot is the icing on her jail cake.
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2022, 03:02:19 PM »
Using traffic cones to beat him to death. Laughing and jumping around while doing so. This *expletive deleted*it really has to end in fire. It's just sickening.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2022/07/09/7-philadelphia-teens-kill-72-year-old-man-with-traffic-cones/

Where is Paul Kersey when you need him?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2022, 04:27:13 PM »

Where is Paul Kersey when you need him?

Or the prophet Elisha?