Author Topic: Putin's to blame! No, it's gas station and supermarket owners who are to blame!  (Read 903 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
No, it's really the evil, evil, Republicans who are to blame!

They won't let us lower prices!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-slammed-tweet-blaming-republicans-economic-problems

Holy *expletive deleted*ck, from Harry Truman to this clown...

"When running for President, Biden struck a very different tone. "It's hard to believe this has to be said, but unlike this president, I’ll do my job and take responsibility. I won’t blame others. And I’ll never forget that the job isn’t about me — it’s about you," he tweeted on June 4th, 2020."
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Lennyjoe

• friend
He’s an empty suit.  How anyone believes anything that comes out of his mouth is beyond me.

2 more years of this crud unless someone finally starts reporting the Hunter corrupted brings Joe down.  Sad thing is Harris is next in line. 

HankB

• friend
Heard some discussion on the radio today - it seems that as senile dementia progresses, there can be unexpected cognitive meltdowns that can last anywhere from a few minutes to several hours in which the patient will spout unintelligible gibberish - FAR worse than the increasingly frequent confusion we've been seeing from Biden during the past year. If one of these fits should happen in public when he's on camera with no way for staffers to cover it up or deny it . . . 25th Amendment, here we come.

Welcome, President Harris.  :facepalm:
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Jim147

• friends
Heard some discussion on the radio today - it seems that as senile dementia progresses, there can be unexpected cognitive meltdowns that can last anywhere from a few minutes to several hours in which the patient will spout unintelligible gibberish - FAR worse than the increasingly frequent confusion we've been seeing from Biden during the past year. If one of these fits should happen in public when he's on camera with no way for staffers to cover it up or deny it . . . 25th Amendment, here we come.

maybe not.....

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2022/07/11/biden-white-house-intrigue-intensifies-replace-harris-n592776
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
  The real culprit is The People's Front Of Judea! [popcorn]

I know/talk to a lot of Democrats - they will totally believe what they are told by NY Times and SNL.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

JTHunter

• friends

The "puppet masters" have been working overtime to keep Harris and her big mouth out of the picture that I don't believe they will let that happen.
It is more likely that they will find some way for a "national tragedy" to occur after they depose the pedo and remove Harris.  That will clear the way for (God help us & the USA !) "Putrid Pelosi" to take over.
  [barf]
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”