Author Topic: Hillary Names Former La Raza President to Co-Chair Her Campaign  (Read 9913 times)

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Re: Hillary Names Former La Raza President to Co-Chair Her Campaign
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2007, 08:22:42 AM »
Accoording to the left, if you kill jews and americans, it is not terrorism. 

As far as SS's point about Arafat getting his pic with others, that was probably one of the worst acts of the Clinton admin: the rehabilitation of the PLO. 

Also, just how many of those leaders went to Arafat's lair for the photo-op, as did La Raza?

Last, just because groups of savages (PLO, Hez, Hamas) tear at each other, does not make them any less savage.  It just makes one hope they keep at it so civilized folk will have to kill fewer of them when they turn their attentions back on decent folk.

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2007, 09:57:20 AM »
Whatever you say about the Clintons, to say they are anti-Israel or that they somehow strengthened the PLO is absurd.

"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

CAnnoneer

• friend
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2007, 10:19:12 AM »
I'm with you comrade CAnnoneer, we need to stop these anti-state agitators from spreading their worthless propaganda under the protection of "free" speech.  Everyone knows that leftist speech costs bajillions in terms of the Glory of the Republic.  I propose that we outlaw Hilary Clinton as an enemy of the people.  For the Children!

Go ahead, mock me all you want. Hehehe.

Leftists like yourself are the chief spreaders of the rot. What you do not understand is that the society you want cannot sustain itself economically, or even politically, as the Soviets proved abundantly. Leftism is an indulgence born by decadent ignorant minds being sustained by the opulence generated by the very capitalism they despise and want to do away with. Keep sawing at the branch you sit on. I am sure that when you finally fall (and fall you will), it will somehow be somebody else's fault again, probably greedy CEOs, racists, and fascists (the usual suspects).

Rabbi, certain ailments may only be curable by liberal doses of plutonium.

An anarchist and a leftist mocking me in the same thread. Priceless! LOL. Just don't forget to sing "I am a lumberjack..." while working busily with those saws. LOL.

The Rabbi

• friend
  • "Ahh, Jeez. Not this sh*t again!"
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2007, 10:46:28 AM »
Whatever you say about the Clintons, to say they are anti-Israel or that they somehow strengthened the PLO is absurd.

Sorry to disagree.  It is not absurd: it is the truth.
Arafat and the PLO were just about finished as a force until Clinton gave him legitimacy and ginned up the Oslo Accords.  This is historical record.  Clinton also pressured Israel into all this, trying to secure his "legacy."

Comrade CAnoneer: I find it hard to believe you would allow liberal doses of anything in the Russian Federation.  hehehe.
Fight state-sponsored Islamic terrorism: Bomb France now!

Vote Libertarian: It Not Like It Matters Anyway.

CAnnoneer

• friend
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2007, 11:22:20 AM »
Comrade CAnoneer: I find it hard to believe you would allow liberal doses of anything in the Russian Federation.  hehehe.

I used to be an FBI plant; I guess now I am Russian. Maybe I am both? What will I be tomorrow? Only the Rabbi knows... Poor Rabbi, he is running around in circles in his Kaczynski log cabin, punching at shadows and disdaining the world. Is there such a thing as a nihilistic anarchist, or anarchistic nihilist? The capitulation of the spirit. Delicious.

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2007, 11:59:06 AM »

I used to be an FBI plant; I guess now I am Russian. Maybe I am both? What will I be tomorrow? Only the Rabbi knows... Poor Rabbi, he is running around in circles in his Kaczynski log cabin, punching at shadows and disdaining the world. Is there such a thing as a nihilistic anarchist, or anarchistic nihilist? The capitulation of the spirit. Delicious.

Hey, if you're Russian, can you get hold of a KGB PSM 5.45x18 for me?  grin

The Rabbi

• friend
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2007, 12:21:15 PM »

Hey, if you're Russian, can you get hold of a KGB PSM 5.45x18 for me?  grin

He could. But then he'd have to kill you.

Art Eatman

• friend
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2007, 01:00:21 PM »
A guy gets to Heaven.  Sees a bunch of clocks behind St. Pete.  Pete explains that they're lie-clocks.  Everybody has one; the hands move every time a lie is told.  He points out that Mother Teresa's clock hands never, ever moved.

"Uh, where's Hillary Clinton's clock?"

"Oh, that's in Jesus' office.  He's using it for a cooling fan."

Art
The American Indians learned what happens when you don't control immigration.

Eleven Mike

• friends
  • All your desert are belong to us.
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2007, 01:41:12 PM »
1.  I thought was a Bush joke. 

2.  Before that, it was a Bill Clinton joke.

3.  Who needs fans to cool off in heaven? 

Bigjake

• friend
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2007, 02:14:36 PM »
Cannoneer,

If you want to win an argument with such folks, just adopt their tactics.  Be arrogant & condescending, then plug your ears and deny any fact you adversary brings to the table as false.  rolleyes

I hope La Raza, Aztlan (sp?)  and the rest of them keep it up, loud and publicly.  Makes them much easier to catch and squish later on when they do start attempting to retake the American Southwest. 

I am most confident that Karma will catch up with Hillary sooner or later.  Lay down with dogs, wake up with  fleas.

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2007, 02:29:14 PM »
Rabbi,

I say it was pro-Israel and I agree that the PLO was nearly finished.  The problem is that the PLO's finishing wasn't just due to Israel-Hamas was rapidly overtaking the PLO for sole leadership of the Palestinians, and in those days, Hamas was proving itself extremely difficult to target and disrupt. 

Dealing with Arafat was Clinton, Barak, and Netanyahu's way of getting an ally to fight Hamas, and they were largely successful.  Muhammad Dahlan's gangs did more damage to Hamas (and continue to do so) than anyone else ever has.
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

mountainclmbr

• friend
  • Sunset, Casa Mountainclmbr
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2007, 02:41:13 PM »
http://www.mayorno.com/WhoIsMecha.html

It seema La Raza and MEChA are popular with the left.

The University of Oregon Chapter of MEChA hints at its communist sentiments by posting a picture of Cuba's communist dictator Fidel Castro. On its web site, "La Voz de Aztlan" has an excerpt from a speech of February 7, 1997, by Fidel Castro who said "the United States should return to Mexico huge chunks of that country's territories it acquired more than a century ago" La Voz de Aztlan, whom Antonio Villaraigosa refuses to repudiate, also disseminates antisemitic propaganda,

Apparently, these "Raza" cults are composed of people who unabashedly hate the United States and often support other groups and leaders who also hate America. Raza's hatred of America is so intense, that most make bedfellows to anyone else who also hates America, like dictator Fidel Castro; murderer of his own people Sadam Hussain; and the women hating Taliban -- and of course they sympathize with all Islamic Terrorists over the Israel/Palestine issue. Raza cults are the loudest and most insistent element of the immigration lobby in California. Inebriated with a sense of righteous victimhood, and entranced by myths of a heroic racial past, devotees of the Aztlan cults are rapidly extending their influence within California's Hispanic population, particularly among students in the university system.

It seems Casa Mountainclmbr lies in Aztlan. "No comprende Espanol (except casa). Comprende .308, hombre?"
Just say no to Obama, Osama and Chelsea's mama.

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2007, 02:47:52 PM »
mountainclimbr,

Broken spanish to menace political opponents with your rifle seems a bit...like exactly the kind of thing an anti-gunner would want to celebrate as an example of "gun culture." 

The Rabbi

• friend
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2007, 02:55:48 PM »
Rabbi,

I say it was pro-Israel and I agree that the PLO was nearly finished.  The problem is that the PLO's finishing wasn't just due to Israel-Hamas was rapidly overtaking the PLO for sole leadership of the Palestinians, and in those days, Hamas was proving itself extremely difficult to target and disrupt. 

Dealing with Arafat was Clinton, Barak, and Netanyahu's way of getting an ally to fight Hamas, and they were largely successful.  Muhammad Dahlan's gangs did more damage to Hamas (and continue to do so) than anyone else ever has.

I see your point but still think Clinton hardly had Israel's interests at heart.

Sindawe

• friend
  • Vashneesht
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2007, 03:01:36 PM »
It seems Casa Mountainclmbr lies in Azatlan. "No comprende Espanol. Comprende .308, hombre?"

Hmmmm...so is Casa de Sindawe de la Oscuridad it would appear.

What blend of peppers would best compliment the Long Pig in the green chili I wonder?  <Big Evil Grin>

Broken spanish to menace political opponents with your rifle seems a bit...like exactly the kind of thing an anti-gunner would want to celebrate as an example of "gun culture."

The conflict is not political, but cultural.  Those who opposed the European conquest of this continent understood this fact, but apparently some of the descendents of those European victors do not.

I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

mountainclmbr

• friend
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2007, 03:11:01 PM »
shootinstudent,

I would refer to it as a freedom culture instead of a gun culture. The left hates freedom, not guns. Heck, how will the left surpass the 150 million or so of their own citizens they killed last century if they don't have guns? Do you really think the La Raza folks, if they get their way, will negotiate, pay reparations, offer citizenship to Aztlan if I refuse to leave my home. I am part Native American and I don't want everyone else in the USA to leave so I can go back to grinding corn on stones. I just ask the same from others who have less ancestry heritage than I have. Like La Raza and that long-time supporter of Soviet Union expansion - Hillary.

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2007, 03:47:14 PM »
Rabbi,

Actually, I think you're right looking at it that way. I doubt he cared-but he did work with the Israeli leadership as much as other presidents.  All of his work was unexceptional overall, anyway, and that seems to be the rule with his wife's campaign.

mountainclimbr,

I don't think La Raza is going to be giving away half of the United states anytime soon. Just not a realistic scenario, IMHO.

mountainclmbr

• friend
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2007, 03:53:30 PM »
And Hillary was not going to steal the nation's health care industry from those who owned it? That is a big percentage of national economy. I saw no plans to compensate those who had their business or professions stolen. She gave it a great try IMHO. And it was just her first step as an unelected person.

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2007, 04:01:47 PM »
mountainclimbr,

I don't think La Raza is going to be giving away half of the United states anytime soon. Just not a realistic scenario, IMHO.

No, but they could engage in terrorism, including poisoning of the food supply, hostage situations, or mall rampages.

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2007, 04:06:25 PM »
Yes, Hilary did have a really bad national healthcare plan.  And look how badly that went-which is why I'm predicting a flop on the campaign trail.  She's overrated as a politician.

Manedwolf,

Some anti-big-gov types did engage in terrorism.  Does that mean all groups of largely whites who talk about "freedom and liberty being taken by the gubmint!" should be branded terrorists?

The problem is that the category of threat you're identifying is too broad to provide realistic policy responses.  You can't identify a problem with "leftists" or "pro immigrant mexicans" or "supporters of la raza" and then expect to be able to do anything about it, because the same methods you would have to use would also justify wide-reaching assaults on gun owners, "militias", anti-government churches, etc etc

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2007, 04:11:08 PM »
Yes, Hilary did have a really bad national healthcare plan.  And look how badly that went-which is why I'm predicting a flop on the campaign trail.  She's overrated as a politician.

Manedwolf,

Some anti-big-gov types did engage in terrorism.  Does that mean all groups of largely whites who talk about "freedom and liberty being taken by the gubmint!" should be branded terrorists?

The problem is that the category of threat you're identifying is too broad to provide realistic policy responses.  You can't identify a problem with "leftists" or "pro immigrant mexicans" or "supporters of la raza" and then expect to be able to do anything about it, because the same methods you would have to use would also justify wide-reaching assaults on gun owners, "militias", anti-government churches, etc etc

Well, I'll simplify it. Azatlan, the reconquista movement, and La Raza are all terrorist groups and threats to national security.

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2007, 04:16:50 PM »
Manedwolf,

Yeah, that sounds simple but "Aztlan" appears to only be a website name, "the reconquista movement" is who? and "La Raza" is an enormous national organization that shares with the other two only that they are somewhat characterized by hispanic membership.

By the same theory, you could associate The Christian Coalition with Eric Rudolph and Christian Identity, since they're both primarily made up of white Christians.  It's a flawed way of going about trying to prosecute threats.

CAnnoneer

• friend
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2007, 04:25:47 PM »
Leftists and aztlanists deserve only one rule: #303.

mountainclmbr

• friend
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2007, 04:29:48 PM »
The La Raza don't seem to be flocking to Cuba, Venezuela, N. Korea or China. Anything they had would be stolen. They intend to be the thieves so they come here to the USA.

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2007, 04:32:35 PM »
mountainclimbr,

My experience with La Raza and more radical hispanic organizations is that they're mainly Americans.