Author Topic: Teaching your young children to attack the police  (Read 1372 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Teaching your young children to attack the police
« on: July 12, 2022, 04:20:41 PM »
No doubt the parent taught them to do this
Not hard to predict their probable futures.

video at the link

Andy Ngô 🏳️‍🌈
@MrAndyNgo
In disturbing video obtained by @AlphaNewsMN
, very young children in a hood in St. Paul, Minn. were recorded hitting police & cursing expletives at them.
https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1546606888833503241
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Jim147

• friends
Re: Teaching your young children to attack the police
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2022, 04:22:05 PM »
I saw this on another site. They were betting on if either kid makes it to 15.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2022, 04:38:19 PM »
And, when they're killed by an officer while doing something REALLY stupid and/or illegal in 10-15 years, all we'll hear from Birthing Parent and Sperm Donor is "He was such a good boy! Police had no reason to shoot him like a dog while he was bashing that guy's head in with a brick! He was turning his life around!"
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2022, 04:44:01 PM »
And, when they're killed by an officer while doing something REALLY stupid and/or illegal in 10-15 years, all we'll hear from Birthing Parent and Sperm Donor is "He was such a good boy! Police had no reason to shoot him like a dog while he was bashing that guy's head in with a brick! He was turning his life around!"

And he was "unarmed!"
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2022, 05:05:12 PM »
I suspect this kids started out the same way:

https://www.armedpolitesociety.com/index.php?topic=66939
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

brimic

• friends
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2022, 02:55:45 PM »
He’ll get lit up by a cop in 10 years and whitey will be blamed, then rioting.
Alternatively, he’ll get shot by a rival gang, and will become another statistic used by gun banners.
This kid has zero hope. He was completely destroyed during his most important formative years. He’ll have nothing but a low IQ and uncontrolled rage until he finally meets his end.
This is sickening.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2022, 11:16:17 PM »
They are already perfecting their jailhouse stares.... They KNOW that they're gonna go to jail, and they KNOW that they're gonna die young.

And you cannot persuade them to try a different path.
Blog under construction

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2022, 07:07:07 AM »
"He’ll get lit up by a cop in 10 years and whitey will be blamed, then rioting."

Nah. They'll just call it a state provided late-term abortion and everyone will be happy as pigs in *expletive deleted*it.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2022, 10:25:56 AM »
"He’ll get lit up by a cop in 10 years and whitey will be blamed, then rioting."

Nah. They'll just call it a state provided late-term abortion and everyone will be happy as pigs in *expletive deleted*it.
Maybe he'll get stabbed to death by the bodega cashier he's roughing up for kicks. Or have a nice, quiet demise from a fentanyl overdose.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2022, 10:30:12 AM »
So what you're all saying is having statues erected, streets named after them, and Targets looted for justice in their names is in their future.
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2022, 07:05:40 AM »
So what you're all saying is having statues erected, streets named after them, and Targets looted for justice in their names is in their future.
If they manage to survive to adulthood, they'll have to travel some distance on the latter - by then, Target (and nearly all other retailers) will have abandoned dindunuffin territory.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2022, 03:07:01 PM »
Four-year-old grabs daddy's gun and shoots at police as they arrest daddy:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/police-bodycam-video-utah-child

Daddy allegedly brandished his handgun at a McDonald's drive-through because they supposedly got his order wrong (which of course is a perfectly reasonable reaction ...).

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2022, 03:12:22 PM »
Daddy allegedly brandished his handgun at a McDonald's drive-through because they supposedly got his order wrong (which of course is a perfectly reasonable reaction ...).

I'm reading about a bunch of these "got the order wrong, so violence" incidents over the last maybe year or so, much more than in the past. I'm not sure what the drivers are, but I'm betting liberal commie policies are a major one. I don't care if people tell me I'm overreacting or armchairing, but the people that do this *expletive deleted*it need to start being killed by people faster on the draw than they are. Or at the very least, for cases with no gun, like the monkey women who didn't get their condiments, they need the ever loving crap beat out of them. This "pat them on the head" *expletive deleted*it is destroying our society.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2022, 04:18:44 PM »
Or at the very least, for cases with no gun, like the monkey women who didn't get their condiments, they need the ever loving crap beat out of them. This "pat them on the head" *expletive deleted*it is destroying our society.

No argument here.

We really don't have a lot of adults in this country any more.  We have a lot of children in adult bodies, who never learned impulse control, who never learned the world does not revolve around them, etc.  Those children who resemble adults are having children and have no idea how to raise them.

... and why am I hearing my parents' voices as I write this?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2022, 04:25:11 PM »
No argument here.

We really don't have a lot of adults in this country any more.  We have a lot of children in adult bodies, who never learned impulse control, who never learned the world does not revolve around them, etc.  Those children who resemble adults are having children and have no idea how to raise them.

... and why am I hearing my parents' voices as I write this?

Case in point

Disney World descends into chaos as 2 families brawl in huge Magic Kingdom fight
https://www.foxnews.com/us/disney-world-descends-chaos-two-families-brawl-huge-magic-kingdom-fight
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2022, 04:28:42 PM »
"The happiest place on earth"