Author Topic: James Madison Gets a Woke Rewrite  (Read 615 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
James Madison Gets a Woke Rewrite
« on: July 17, 2022, 08:21:48 AM »
Apparently some gazillionaire lefty gave $10 million to the house at Montpellier. Now there is not a single display about the Constitution, nor an American flag displayed anywhere. You can buy the book "antiracist baby" at the bookstore though. Or learn about the Ferguson riots.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/07/16/james-madisons-montpelier-give-a-woke-makeover/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: James Madison Gets a Woke Rewrite
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2022, 10:10:56 AM »
The globalist billionaire who funded the woke transformation of Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello paid for a similar overhaul of James Madison’s house — where the author of the US Constitution has been shoved into a supporting role, while slavery and racism take center stage.

They've done pretty much the same thing to Monticello and Thomas Jefferson.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2022, 10:18:36 AM »
US history as far as the libs are concerned = White people suppressing POC which continues to this day. and nothing else.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2022, 01:37:27 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2022, 01:34:35 PM »
Been that way for at least five years.  I was there on a field trip, kid went to school two miles from there. i just didn't know the why. It is really pretty bad.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.