Author Topic: Illegal immigrants there, not here  (Read 25041 times)

dogmush

• friend
Re: Illegal immigrants there, not here
« Reply #150 on: September 26, 2023, 02:30:35 PM »
 Related:

With the thousands of young women flooding NYC, unable to legally work, new Red Light districts have popped up and the World's Oldest Profession is being openly plied. (video at link)

https://x.com/RebsBrannon/status/1706479215007199338?s=20

New York City’s Red Light District:

Residents and businesses owners fume as prostitutes continue to openly peddle themselves and pull men into brothels on sex-plagued Roosevelt Avenue.

A friend who walked with me was propositioned numerous times -
prostitutes quickly let go of him and walked away when they realized I was recording. #NYC

I am entertained the the lady is wearing a mask outside to (presumably) prtect from viruses, then takes a stranger upstairs, where (again presumably) there will be plenty of heavy breathing.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #151 on: September 26, 2023, 02:44:34 PM »
^^^

It looked like almost every one of them in the video was Asian. Seems like maybe some human traffiking going on as well "not enough jobs".
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #152 on: September 27, 2023, 06:06:06 PM »
    Wow.

Fox colleague @hillary__vaughn asked Democratic Congressman @RepHankJohnson about record high illegal crossings at border.

His response?

“They’re not crossing into the U.S. illegally. They're sitting at the border seeking asylum.”

Completely detached from reality.
    — Bill Melugin (@BillMelugin_) September 27, 2023
https://twitchy.com/brettt/2023/09/27/heres-more-proof-that-rep-hank-johnson-is-completely-detached-from-reality-n2387830

Yeah, WOW!
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #153 on: September 28, 2023, 01:10:20 PM »
And more wow

"the border is secure"

Massachusetts Democrat shocks reporter by repeatedly insisting the 'border is secure'
https://www.foxnews.com/media/massachusetts-democrat-shocks-reporter-repeatedly-insisting-border-secure

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #154 on: September 28, 2023, 06:06:13 PM »
Ooo, I like this comment !!

I don't see old men and women with young children escaping tyrannical regimes.

I see military aged, fit men invading a country under the guise of asylum.

I see the foundations of dangerous sleeper cells being formed here 14 months away from the biggest election of our lives.
    — JD Sharp (@imjdsharp) September 27, 2023
(emphasis added)
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #155 on: September 28, 2023, 07:35:42 PM »
 [popcorn]

Just arriving at Eagle Pass. Will start X livestream soon, so you can see the border situation in real-time.
    — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 28, 2023
https://twitchy.com/brettt/2023/09/28/elon-musk-starts-live-streaming-from-eagle-pass-n2387906

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1707524211567116565?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

But for some strange reason X(twitter) is overloaded all of a sudden.  [tinfoil]

The good news is that Elon Musk has arrived in Eagle Pass to get a look for himself at the situation at the border. The bad news is that we don't have much to share with you, as X seems to be overloaded. We have about 4 minutes of footage. Hopefully, he'll shoot some video and upload it later.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2023, 08:46:56 PM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #156 on: September 28, 2023, 08:43:19 PM »
I wonder what mechanisms the .Gov could deploy to overload and shut down a targeted website.

More importantly I wonder if they can cover their tracks from the tech bros at X.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #157 on: September 29, 2023, 10:24:22 AM »
I wonder what mechanisms the .Gov could deploy to overload and shut down a targeted website.

More importantly I wonder if they can cover their tracks from the tech bros at X.

What makes you think it was the .gov causing problems at X?  There's enough flaming lefty tech bros still at X to throttle things back.  Can't have their ideology, worldview and agenda threatened.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #158 on: September 29, 2023, 10:28:14 AM »
What makes you think it was the .gov causing problems at X?  There's enough flaming lefty tech bros still at X to throttle things back.  Can't have their ideology, worldview and agenda threatened.

Elon is still playing whack-a-mole with them.
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #159 on: September 29, 2023, 10:35:15 AM »
Elon at the border
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1707565081750290910

Over 11,000 daily.
Meanwhile sanctuary cities who voted for this *expletive deleted*it get a handful in comparison and they start screaming no fair
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #160 on: September 29, 2023, 11:19:04 AM »

Because fed.gov has the largest vested interest in making sure that the conditions at the border remain deniable, and that's what was blocked.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #161 on: September 29, 2023, 12:19:13 PM »
    Why do so many American politicians from both parties care 100 times more about the Ukraine border than the USA border?
    — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 29, 2023
https://twitchy.com/dougp/2023/09/29/elon-musk-made-social-media-explode-with-this-simple-question-about-border-priorities-n2387913
- Calvin and Hobbes

Pb

• friend
« Reply #162 on: September 29, 2023, 01:21:03 PM »
What difference does it make that this point.  Virtually none of them will ever be deported.  They will have anchor babies, get on welfare and eventually be amnestied to vote for democrats.  In the event of no amnesty, all their millions of kids will be voting for democrats anyway, it will just take a little longer.

The GOP committed slow motion suicide years ago with its refusal to crack down on immigration, legal and illegal.  The entire country will eventually have the political sensibilities of California.  If some states are holdouts, the Feds will just screw them over.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #163 on: September 29, 2023, 02:27:45 PM »
What difference does it make that this point.  Virtually none of them will ever be deported.  They will have anchor babies, get on welfare and eventually be amnestied to vote for democrats.  In the event of no amnesty, all their millions of kids will be voting for democrats anyway, it will just take a little longer.

The GOP committed slow motion suicide years ago with its refusal to crack down on immigration, legal and illegal.  The entire country will eventually have the political sensibilities of California.  If some states are holdouts, the Feds will just screw them over.

That's overly optimistic.  Among other things we've imported is the numbness to and willingness to use violence so rampant in Africa and South America.  We'll be shooting each other long before those anchor babies reach voting age.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #164 on: September 29, 2023, 03:39:00 PM »
We'll be shooting each other long before those anchor babies reach voting age.

That hasn't happened in CA. 

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #165 on: September 29, 2023, 03:50:55 PM »
That hasn't happened in CA.

Go to Oakland.   =D

Kidding aside, the Mexicans that came in in the 90s and 2000s are very different culturally than The Africans and South Americans coming in now.  Sweden and France are better indicators of what happens when African 20 somethings fail to aculturize.  And the only reason they aren't shooting each other, is the natives don't have guns.

Also look at things like the recent machete attacks in NYC, the ongoing low-level Somali violence in MSP and Chicago's steady escalation of violence.  Contrast that with the native Urban Americans cultural belief that they can do whatever they want, to whomever they want and any response is racism.  Those cultures will collide violently in the near future.  Honestly the native Urbanites are lucky (or wiley) that they have been picking on mostly older north-east Asians.  That culture is much more likely to just take getting beat up.  I promise some youths playing the knockout game with Somali's or Algerians will end differently.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #166 on: September 29, 2023, 08:25:55 PM »
Biden Administration Reports Dangerous African Immigrant At Border
https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-administration-reports-dangerous-african-immigrant-at-border

"This is serious, folks," President Joe Biden said in brief remarks to reporters. "We've received reports of a very menacing African man roaming the region. Everyone knows I'm a long-time advocate for keeping an eye on these African fellas. This one is especially dangerous. He's here to…here to…he's got all of the…he runs the…the...the thing. Rocketship."

Know who he's talking about?  :rofl:
- Calvin and Hobbes

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #167 on: September 29, 2023, 11:48:48 PM »
Go to Oakland.   =D

Kidding aside, the Mexicans that came in in the 90s and 2000s are very different culturally than The Africans and South Americans coming in now.  Sweden and France are better indicators of what happens when African 20 somethings fail to aculturize.  And the only reason they aren't shooting each other, is the natives don't have guns.

Also look at things like the recent machete attacks in NYC, the ongoing low-level Somali violence in MSP and Chicago's steady escalation of violence.  Contrast that with the native Urban Americans cultural belief that they can do whatever they want, to whomever they want and any response is racism.  Those cultures will collide violently in the near future.  Honestly the native Urbanites are lucky (or wiley) that they have been picking on mostly older north-east Asians.  That culture is much more likely to just take getting beat up.  I promise some youths playing the knockout game with Somali's or Algerians will end differently.

So instead, they gather in gangs and run around beating the living daylights out of the citizens of those countries.
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #168 on: September 30, 2023, 10:14:48 AM »
Because fed.gov has the largest vested interest in making sure that the conditions at the border remain deniable, and that's what was blocked.

The point being why would the fed.gov have to do the work when the lefty tech bros at X would likely do it without being asked.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #169 on: September 30, 2023, 12:41:34 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #171 on: October 04, 2023, 12:07:06 AM »
More voters in Minnesota:

https://twitchy.com/brettt/2023/10/03/illegal-immigrants-can-now-obtain-drivers-licenses-in-minnesota-n2388090

IL-ANNOY's Gov. "Jabba" is doing the same thing, drive & vote to noncitizens.  :facepalm:  [barf]

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #172 on: October 05, 2023, 09:38:12 AM »
Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas has decided that there is an immediate need additional border wall to be installed.

https://justthenews.com/government/security/mayorkas-waves-environmental-laws-build-border-wall-amid-surge-illegal

I think his real motivation is that he thinks the additional wall will allow better control over his "catch and release" program for illegals entering the country.  It will funnel illegals into areas where the DHS can more efficiently process them before being released into the USA.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #173 on: October 05, 2023, 09:48:03 AM »
Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas has decided that there is an immediate need additional border wall to be installed.

https://justthenews.com/government/security/mayorkas-waves-environmental-laws-build-border-wall-amid-surge-illegal

I think his real motivation is that he thinks the additional wall will allow better control over his "catch and release" program for illegals entering the country.  It will funnel illegals into areas where the DHS can more efficiently process them before being released into the USA.

Smoke and mirrors with the election just a little over a year away and they've noticed some solid blue areas are starting to get POed about illegals showing up there.
- Calvin and Hobbes

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #174 on: October 05, 2023, 10:04:19 AM »
I saw an article that due to the influx of migrants into Foxboro, MA, many hotel rooms for the Army-Navy game are being cancelled since the hotels have a contract with the state to house refugees.

https://www.cbsnews.com/boston/news/army-navy-hotel-rooms-migrants-massachusetts-foxboro/
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536