Author Topic: "We're Not Building a Wall"  (Read 1566 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"We're Not Building a Wall"
« on: July 29, 2022, 05:28:49 PM »
So you might have heard that Biden is now completing sections of "Trump's wall" in Arizona. Here's the press secretary explaining how completing the wall is not finishing the wall and they're cleaning things up because walls are ineffective so they're building this wall that they're not building to close off the wall because walls are ineffective.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2022/07/29/watch-karine-jean-pierre-explains-to-peter-doocy-that-biden-admin-is-not-finishing-trumps-racist-wall-just-cleaning-up-the-mess-trump-left/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

dogmush

• friend
Re: "We're Not Building a Wall"
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2022, 07:32:36 PM »
I actually miss Jen Psaki sometimes.

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2022, 10:59:14 PM »
I actually miss Jen Psaki sometimes.

I hope I am not being biased but I just don't get any sense of intelligence listening to KJP. At least with Psaki you knew she could ably defend all the BS she spouted. A worthy opponent or something.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2022, 11:24:42 PM »
I cannot understand how Jean-Pierre was ever made spokesperson. She would be an embarrassment to any administration that had any sense of self-worth.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2022, 12:03:24 AM »
"We're not building a wall."

"We're not in a recession."

"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2022, 12:42:36 AM »
I cannot understand how Jean-Pierre was ever made spokesperson.

You know why.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2022, 07:53:16 AM »
I cannot understand how Jean-Pierre was ever made spokesperson. She would be an embarrassment to any administration that had any sense of self-worth.

She fits right in.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2022, 08:26:58 AM »
I love the rational behind this...

It's to protect "migrants," from drowning...

If they truly wanted to protect the migrants, wouldn't they be building foot bridges?
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2022, 08:34:12 AM »
I love the rational behind this...

It's to protect "migrants," from drowning...

If they truly wanted to protect the migrants, wouldn't they be building foot bridges?

No good bus stops at those locations. They want to herd them to waiting buses.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2022, 09:47:53 AM »
Competence is NOT required in this administration, checking the right DEI boxes IS.

As a Black lesbian, KJP checked the right boxes. Same reason the Biden administration is concerned with getting that WNBA player sprung from Russia, who also has the added benefit of being a druggie with a history of bad-mouthing the USA.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2022, 11:00:22 AM »
No good bus stops at those locations. They want to herd them to waiting buses.

I'm sure there's a federal program, or six, for that.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2022, 11:09:38 AM »
Trump wall bad
Biden wall good

WH Press Secretary Felt Differently When It Was Trump Building Walls At the Border
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosas/2022/07/29/wh-press-secretary-called-building-border-walls-racist-as-biden-is-set-to-build-more-border-wall-n2611010
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2022, 03:02:43 PM »
Wonder if they're using the leftover fence sections from Trump's administration, or if fed.gov is buying more from a company Hunter works for . . .
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2022, 03:38:41 PM »
or if fed.gov is buying more from a company Hunter works for . . .

aka A Chinese company
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2022, 09:10:57 PM »

https://twitter.com/SallyMayweather/status/1553133430170337283
- Calvin and Hobbes