Author Topic: Mar-A-Lago raided and occupied by FBI  (Read 16014 times)

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
Re: Mar-A-Lago raided and occupied by FBI
« Reply #375 on: September 13, 2022, 12:52:01 PM »
;/  No. I didn't.

So you don't know the specific circumstances of President Trump's clearances, access, or need to know.  But you presume to know enough to declare that he committed crimes associated with these things.

That's speshul.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #376 on: September 13, 2022, 04:14:06 PM »
So you don't know the specific circumstances of President Trump's clearances, access, or need to know.  But you presume to know enough to declare that he committed crimes associated with these things.

That's speshul.

No.  I can infer that as he is no longer the CinC, his Need to Know is pretty much gone.  Much like my Need to Know has changed as I changed positions and job responsibilities over my career.   I can also read the plain language of the Presidential Records Act to infer that he doesn't have the authorization to hold .gov records from his tenure.

Just because DOJ is weaponized and being misused, it doesn't mean we have to stop any critical thinking.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #377 on: September 13, 2022, 04:37:20 PM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #378 on: September 14, 2022, 09:13:10 AM »
Well this is getting weird

They seized his phone while he was in a Hardee's drive thru

'Fed Bath and Beyond': FBI Agents Reportedly Seize MyPillow Creator Mike Lindell's Cellphone
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2022/09/14/fed-bath-and-beyond-fbi-agents-reportedly-seize-my-pillow-creator-mike-lindells-cellphone-n2613069
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #379 on: September 14, 2022, 09:23:16 AM »

'Fed Bath and Beyond': FBI Agents Reportedly Seize MyPillow Creator Mike Lindell's Cellphone
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2022/09/14/fed-bath-and-beyond-fbi-agents-reportedly-seize-my-pillow-creator-mike-lindells-cellphone-n2613069

I seriously think they are doing this over the top stuff to get more people like me to say, "Jesus Christ! This is over the top! Do they want a civil war or something?!?" on internet forums and social media sites. Then they harvest the comments and edit out everything except, "Do they want a civil war?" and then compile a new list of "extremist rhetoric" that they send to the MSM.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #380 on: September 14, 2022, 09:27:37 AM »
Not really related to Mar-A-Lago or Trump taking documents.

Lindell also posted on social media a grand jury subpoena from a federal prosecutor in Colorado and what appears to be a search warrant related to a federal investigation into breached voting machines in Mesa County, Colorado.
The case appears to stem from a 2021 breach of voting machines in Mesa County, allegedly by the county’s clerk Tina Peters and her associates. Peters is facing state felony charges in the alleged breach
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #381 on: September 14, 2022, 09:31:28 AM »
Not really related to Mar-A-Lago or Trump taking documents.
Nonsense, this is all related to taking out MAGA. A different line of attack in the same special operation. Possibly just a non-kinetic war amongst factions of different grifters.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #382 on: September 14, 2022, 09:33:25 AM »
They're going after anyone with Trump ties. to find something, anything.
And you can bet the farm they'll tie it in with Trump even if it's something remote like they both went to a Mexican restaurant within 6 months of each other.
- Calvin and Hobbes

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #383 on: September 14, 2022, 11:25:23 AM »

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #384 on: September 14, 2022, 11:33:44 AM »
Yeah I remember that photo. When it hit the news a bunch of SJWs got their panties twisted up in knots over Trump committing an act of racism and suddenly a white person ordering a taco salad or anything remotely Mexican was a racist act.
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #385 on: September 14, 2022, 12:27:18 PM »

At a burger joint? Really?

So . . . did they have him under 24/7 surveillance so they knew all his comings and goings, or did they bug his vehicle with a tracking device? Or were they pinging his phone to get GPS data? The FBI seems to be accosting people at some odd locations lately . . .

Time for good encryption security to "lock down" phones for everyone but the owner . . . as well as multiple phones for people prominently associated with the GOP generally or Trump in particular.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #386 on: September 14, 2022, 12:41:53 PM »
The FBI seems to be accosting people at some odd locations lately . . .

My thoughts, too.

That doesn't scream "something fishy" at all now, does it.  ???

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #387 on: September 14, 2022, 12:44:43 PM »
He should have gone to Chick-Fil-A.  Everyone knows leftist agents can't come on consecrated ground.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #388 on: September 14, 2022, 07:44:25 PM »
My thoughts, too.

That doesn't scream "something fishy" at all now, does it.  ???

Brad

Just reminding people they're not safe anywhere.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #389 on: September 14, 2022, 10:29:22 PM »
Mike Lindell Still Holding Out Against FBI Inside MyPillow Fort
https://babylonbee.com/news/mike-lindell-still-holding-out-against-fbi-inside-mypillow-fort
- Calvin and Hobbes

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #390 on: September 15, 2022, 03:30:08 AM »
Dang, and we just bought 2 of his pillows at Ollie's yesterday! (Wife says they are very comfortable)
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

DittoHead

• friend
« Reply #391 on: September 16, 2022, 11:46:39 AM »
Special Master has been appointed.
A Reagan appointee, Dearie has worked as a judge since 1986, including a seven-year stint on the U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, or FISA court.

During that time Dearie was among the judges to approve the 2016 warrant to surveil Trump campaign foreign policy adviser Carter Page as the Justice Department investigated Russian interference in the presidential election.
I'm surprised he was on Trump's list with that bit of history.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #392 on: September 16, 2022, 12:28:37 PM »
Special Master has been appointed.I'm surprised he was on Trump's list with that bit of history.

Doesn't surprise me at all. He was snookered into signing a warrant based on bogus info. As a long time higher-court judge, that has to sting. It's a stain on his career and certainly not something he will soon forget. If anyone has their guard up about such shenanigans happening again, it will be him.

Brad
« Last Edit: September 16, 2022, 02:04:36 PM by Brad Johnson »
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #393 on: September 16, 2022, 06:17:52 PM »
Special Master has been appointed. I'm surprised he was on Trump's list with that bit of history.
Me too
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #394 on: September 17, 2022, 12:15:31 AM »
FBI Reports Fantastic Night's Sleep After Raid On MyPillow
https://babylonbee.com/news/fbi-reports-fantastic-nights-sleep-after-raid-on-mypillow

According to lip-reading experts who have analyzed footage of an FBI huddle in the parking lot of Lindell's factory, agents were marveling at how the foam fill of MyPillow products keeps its position throughout the night, as well as agreeing that they fell asleep faster and stayed asleep longer. They also added that the seized documents were the softest, most comfortable documents they had ever confiscated.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #395 on: September 17, 2022, 09:10:01 PM »

"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

ConstitutionCowboy

• friend
  • My Gender and Pronouns are Standard.
« Reply #396 on: September 18, 2022, 12:50:15 PM »
Just in case it hasn't been posted, think on the correlation here between the Left's attacks on Reagan and Trump:

"We have no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, but the seriousness of the allegations, and the weight of circumstantial information,...

Woody
   "Knowing the past, I'll not surrender any arms and march less prepared into the future."   B.E.Wood

DittoHead

• friend
« Reply #397 on: September 21, 2022, 09:35:44 AM »
Quote from: Jonathan Turley
Fox is reporting an interesting exchange in court today on Mar-a-Lago. Judge Dearie asked for proof or support for Trump's claim of declassification. Trump attorney said that they were not prepared to supply such support at this time. The judge was reportedly not happy and said that Trump "cannot have his cake and eat it too." He then said that he was inclined to accept the classification assertions of the Justice Department. The court's request for support of the declassification was highly predictable and the absence of support at this stage is striking. Even if Trump is claiming an oral order, they could have offered a declaration from Trump or a staff member on such an order.

I don't see how Dearie has much choice but to consider classified marked documents as classified if Trump refuses to assert (in court) that he declassified them.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #398 on: October 31, 2022, 04:09:08 PM »
TDS

"I love that!"
    The View forces kids to dress up as the Mar-a-Lago raid.
    They put 2 kids in FBI uniforms and forced another to dress as a toilet with documents in it and Trump's hair and orange face. pic.twitter.com/fALk8skqqZ

— Nicholas Fondacaro (@NickFondacaro) October 31, 2022

What ‘The View’ dressed kids up as for their Halloween show is TDS in overdrive
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/10/31/what-the-view-dressed-kids-up-as-for-their-halloween-show-is-tds-in-overdrive/

video https://twitter.com/NickFondacaro/status/1587105750299672581
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #399 on: October 31, 2022, 07:37:40 PM »
Kids just love that kinda stuff!
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife