Author Topic: Patriot Front Marching in DC  (Read 8967 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Patriot Front Marching in DC
« Reply #125 on: January 23, 2024, 09:21:48 AM »
In the video above, she says they only show up in blue cities. I don't know if that's true, but it would make sense if their purpose was merely to make all the talk about scary white nationalism seem like a real threat.

They showed up in Coeur de Alene last year to protest the drag shows for kids, if you remember our thread on that. Not exactly a blue city, but the CDA cops handled it like blue cops, after the anonymous tip.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #126 on: January 23, 2024, 10:05:14 AM »
In the video above, she says they only show up in blue cities. I don't know if that's true, but it would make sense if their purpose was merely to make all the talk about scary white nationalism seem like a real threat.

What big city isn't blue?
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #127 on: January 23, 2024, 10:27:05 AM »
They showed up in Coeur de Alene last year to protest the drag shows for kids, if you remember our thread on that. Not exactly a blue city, but the CDA cops handled it like blue cops, after the anonymous tip.

That's the one where they yanked them out of the truck, let them keep mostly keep their masks on and gave them the loosest Flex Cuffs in history?  Yeah, totally legit.

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/11/1104405804/patriot-front-white-supremacist-arrested-near-idaho-pride

Five of the 31 douches at that arrest got jail time:
https://apnews.com/article/patriot-front-riot-charges-idaho-pride-320afcd56c122e34d3884628fe358da5

I'd be really interested in the Venn Diagram of who was allowed to keep their mask on while in custody and who caught charges.