Author Topic: Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish  (Read 2142 times)

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2022, 04:50:28 PM »
Pretty sure CNN or MSNBC will pick Cheney up for pundit work.

Don't count FOX News out.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2022, 05:01:31 PM »
They'll have to give her a show called "Trump Watch!!"

"Tonight, on Trump Watch!! Donald Trump luring children into sewers! Donald Trump parking in handicapped spaces! Donald Trump going in the out door! Could Donald Trump be misgendering you, and you don't even know?! All these stories and more, on Trump Watch!!"

Add Do you go into hysterics whenever you see a bag Cheetos?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2022, 08:10:06 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2022, 05:16:33 PM »
They'll have to give her a show called "Trump Watch!!"

"Tonight, on Trump Watch!! Donald Trump luring children into sewers! Donald Trump parking in handicapped spaces! Donald Trump going in the out door! Could Donald Trump be misgendering you, and you don't even know?! All these stories and more, on Trump Watch!!"
Don't forget "Donald Trump kidnapping children to use as human sacrifices in cannibalistic satanic rituals."  (Oops, Q-Anon blew the whistle on that about Hillary. Never mind.)
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2022, 11:36:50 AM »
Now we get an Egg McMuffin candidacy.  :facepalm:

https://amgreatness.com/2022/08/20/spoiler-alert-former-j6-counsel-and-cheney-crony-makes-a-run-in-missouri/

I'm guessing he'll do about as well as that genius from Utah. He might get some votes from the KC & STL suburbs, but the rest of the state is deep red, so...
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife