Author Topic: Truth Amid Rumors About Actress Anne Heche's Cause of Death  (Read 697 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Truth Amid Rumors About Actress Anne Heche's Cause of Death
« on: August 19, 2022, 12:01:03 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv5flMj3iqI

Ivory Hecker here is a very principled journalist, she gave a a good career to go public for Project Veritas.
Honestly, I was very suspicious as soon as I saw the video of her car speeding,  that it was hacked.
I just did not know why, I do not track what celebrities do.
Apparently, two people connected with a movie about child sex trafficking have died in a car crash. 
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
Re: Truth Amid Rumors About Actress Anne Heche's Cause of Death
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2022, 08:22:12 AM »
 41:28

Nope.

Tape her hands to the desk.

Yep.

Good mike technique.

Yep.

Message received.

Nope.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2022, 10:40:35 AM »
Could you please give me a summary of the video?  Thank you.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2022, 10:55:16 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv5flMj3iqI

Ivory Hecker here is a very principled journalist, she gave a a good career to go public for Project Veritas.
Honestly, I was very suspicious as soon as I saw the video of her car speeding,  that it was hacked.
I just did not know why, I do not track what celebrities do.
Apparently, two people connected with a movie about child sex trafficking have died in a car crash.

You think that Mini was hacked?  In what way?  Someone took remote control of the car and crashed it?

Put another layer on your tinfoil hat.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2022, 11:01:59 AM »
Toxicology results clearly indicate that she had cocaine in her system at the time of the crash.  They also found Fentanyl but further work was needed to determine if that had been given to her at the hospital prior to the toxicology blood draw.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2022, 11:02:14 AM »
I'm doubtful myself but I do have a question.

How many vehicles have turn by wire vs mechanical linkages these days?

With steering assist and vehicles that can parallel park themselves ...

If everything is being run through the computer the scenario becomes more plausible if not now then in the future.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2022, 11:05:13 AM »
You think that Mini was hacked?  In what way?  Someone took remote control of the car and crashed it?

Put another layer on your tinfoil hat.

Not saying in anyway that's what happened here but it can be done and it's surprisingly easy with a laptop, the right wi-fi equipment and the know how since most car's computer systems aren't locked down. Saw a demo a number of years ago of a guy taking control of a car, a Dodge if IIRC, on a race track. Guy took control of the steering, braking, accelerator, everything.

Again I'm in no way shape or form saying that's what happened just that it can be done.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

zxcvbob

• friend
"It's good, though..."

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2022, 12:07:09 PM »
True steer by wire systems are still pretty rare.  There's like 3 or 4 models of brand new cars with them.  For a couple years the Infinity Q50 had a clutch in the steering column that would allow for steer by wire or manual steering, but the electronic steering was pretty universally hated so they took it out.

Same with brake by wire. I won't say there are none in the world, but getting the feedback correct has proven to be really difficult, so pretty much all systems still have a physical connection to the hydraulic piston.

All the new lane change, auto drive, auto stop systems can pretty easily be over powered by actual hands and feet on the controls still.  For the time being, hacking a car to crash and kill someone would require them to be very passive about the whole experience.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2022, 12:26:58 PM »
True steer by wire systems are still pretty rare.  There's like 3 or 4 models of brand new cars with them.  For a couple years the Infinity Q50 had a clutch in the steering column that would allow for steer by wire or manual steering, but the electronic steering was pretty universally hated so they took it out.

Same with brake by wire. I won't say there are none in the world, but getting the feedback correct has proven to be really difficult, so pretty much all systems still have a physical connection to the hydraulic piston.

Doesn't have to total by wire. Many steering, braking,  systems motors have elec motors that while maybe not always controlled by computer can have a computer kick in for auto braking, auto parking, etc.. which are increasingly common.

All the new lane change, auto drive, auto stop systems can pretty easily be over powered by actual hands and feet on the controls still.  For the time being, hacking a car to crash and kill someone would require them to be very passive about the whole experience.

Look at what happen with the GMs that would shut off (ignition lock issues). People would go straight off the road because it either surprised them or they had no idea what to do without powered brakes and steering
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2022, 12:35:20 PM »

Here are the top 10 causes of preventable deaths, the number that occurred in 2017 and the percent change from 2016:

Poisoning (including drug overdose): 64,795, +11.1%
    Motor vehicle: 40,231, -0.2%
    Falls: 36,338, +4.8%

https://www.safetynewsalert.com/number-of-accidental-deaths-hits-new-high
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2022, 05:09:12 PM »
Toxicology results clearly indicate that she had cocaine in her system at the time of the crash.  They also found Fentanyl but further work was needed to determine if that had been given to her at the hospital prior to the toxicology blood draw.

Plus she had been with a friend doing their regular pod cast earlier that day.  Both were drinking, with Heche being drunk as a skunk during the part that I saw on the innertubes.  Apparently she was hitting the wine and vodka pretty hard, to the point where her partner in the pod cast was joking about driving her home later.  It was shortly after the pod cast that she left and crashed her car.
I doubt she needed any help from some conspirators to end up like she did.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2022, 05:13:49 PM »
I doubt she needed any help from some conspirators to end up like she did.

Many Hollywood types almost never do
- Calvin and Hobbes

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2022, 11:09:13 PM »
 Ivory has a lot of good content, you should view a few of her video's .

Lot's of folks were saying this journalist was killed by a car hack in 2013, I'm sure the technology has only gotten better
https://www.computerworld.com/article/2473920/car-hacking--car-cyberattack-a-possible-theory-behind-journalist-s-death.html

most folks, especially stoned starlets, panic when a car loses control. - even if you can remain calm and quickly bypass a hack-most cannot .
I have no idea if that is what happened, I like Ivory Hecker tho
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."