Author Topic: sav says/laura southern- Biden's trafficking children  (Read 694 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Pb

• friend
Re: sav says/laura southern- Biden's trafficking children
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2022, 12:00:18 PM »
When you post a link, can you please tell us what the link is about?  Maybe give us some commentary?

Because I have no idea at all based on this.

Thank you.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2022, 01:30:33 PM »
I agree. I don't like playing guessing games. If it's important enough that you think we all need to know about it, the least you can do is tell us what it's about and provide a summary of what the link purports to say.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2022, 02:28:35 PM »
Whistle Blowers SPEAK OUT w/ Savanah Hernandez
Lauren Southern

Or a Rick-Roll, I'm not sure.
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2022, 04:30:25 PM »
 I promise to try and improve my posting skills, in retrospect, it does look like a "hit and run" post.
 I really like Laura Southern and Sav Hernandez, I guess not everyone likes their videos
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Pb

• friend
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2022, 06:14:36 PM »
I promise to try and improve my posting skills, in retrospect, it does look like a "hit and run" post.
 I really like Laura Southern and Sav Hernandez, I guess not everyone likes their videos

I didn't say I didn't like the video.  I don't know what it is.  Sometimes I am at computers that don't have sound.  Also, I would rather read what the news is than listen to a long video.

What is happening?

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2022, 07:42:22 PM »
I didn't say I didn't like the video.  I don't know what it is.  Sometimes I am at computers that don't have sound.  Also, I would rather read what the news is than listen to a long video.

What is happening?

there is more content in the video, but basically - the biden admin is giving children to people without background checks or any kind of vetting - your local registered sex offender/pimp could be getting children plus extra money from uncle sam to care for them

Pb

• friend
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2022, 10:22:43 PM »
What children?

JN01

• friend
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2022, 10:37:19 PM »
Unaccompanied illegal immigrants, 30-40,000 a month.