Author Topic: Marjorie Greene Swatted Twice in 26 Hours  (Read 291 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Marjorie Greene Swatted Twice in 26 Hours
« on: August 26, 2022, 12:42:23 PM »
Whether you agree with her or not, no one deserves this. I wouldn't wish this on AOC either. These Swatters need life prison terms. In this case, Greene is a gun owner who could have easily been killed when she responded to the sounds at her home.

Premium subscription required, but I quoted highlights.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) was sound asleep in her Floyd County home when the doorbell and knocks on her front door woke her up. There were flashlights and people outside her bedroom window.

Quickly, she jumped out of bed, got dressed, and walked to the front door. By instinct, she reached for her gun, although something told her to put it down.

The decision to not take her gun may have saved her life.

At her front porch were five police officers with their guns ready. They told the confused congresswoman that they were responding to a report of a fatal shooting at her house—a man shot five times in a bathtub, with a woman and children still in the residence—indicating violence could escalate.

“I think you got swatted,” the police told Greene after they realized what was happening. Swatting, the act of using prank calls to send tactical police to the victim’s home, is a federal crime and has previously led to serious consequences.

“So what that is is someone wanted to get me killed,” Greene said on “Capitol Report,” a program on The Epoch Times’ sister outlet NTD. “They wanted to send the police to my house, into a situation where they thought there was murder happening, in hopes the police would kill me or someone else in my home.”

The incident, which occurred in the early hours of Aug. 24, would mark the first of two successive swatting attempts in 26 hours targeting Greene over her stance on transgender issues.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/someone-wanted-to-get-me-killed-rep-greene-responds-to-being-swatted-2-nights-in-a-row_4689679.html
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

sumpnz

• friend
Re: Marjorie Greene Swatted Twice in 26 Hours
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2022, 01:11:37 PM »
We need the weaponized autism of 4chan to track those “swatted” down.  I wouldn’t care much if a vigilante took them down.  Because law enforcement probably won’t even if they have proof positive ID.