Author Topic: Kydex pocket holsters?  (Read 1470 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Kydex pocket holsters?
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2022, 07:19:30 AM »
The skinny jeans you share with your wife not pocket holster friendly, Lenny?  :laugh:
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Lennyjoe

• friend
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2022, 06:11:46 PM »
The skinny jeans you share with your wife not pocket holster friendly, Lenny?  :laugh:

Ugh, I guess I need to go wardrobe shopping then….. :rofl:

Lennyjoe

• friend
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2022, 06:13:14 PM »
What went wrong?

Just doesn’t feel comfortable for me.  Used to carry a KelTec P11 way back in the day occasionally but went right back to IWB.

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2022, 08:31:56 PM »
Carry a striker fired gun without external safeties in your pocket without a holster for a while, and eventually you'll understand what a pocket holster is for, though it might be an uncomfortable lesson.  =)

Sorry, Ben.  that sounds like dogma to me.  What's  your finger doing on the trigger during the draw anyway?

Telll ya, true, and I've mentioned this before, I get spooked putting a DAO pistol in a holster anyway.

Nonsense.

Terry, 230RN

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2023, 08:16:38 PM »
So it took until the following spring, but I finally started carrying my pocket gun. The funny thing is, it's not a pocket gun. I'm carrying it at 4 o'clock, like my other carry guns.

I just didn't see a feasible way to get around the difficulty of drawing from a pocket, from a seated position, especially in a car. Then again, I can still carry it in my pocket, as a back-up gun. For summer, though, it's going to be my main gun.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife