Author Topic: #BoycottCNN  (Read 637 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
#BoycottCNN
« on: August 30, 2022, 10:26:35 AM »
Calls to boycott CNN because it's...wait for it... fascist right-wing propaganda.  :O
You can't make this stuff up.

@DemVoterUSA
·
Follow
#BoycottCNN as they are now an extension of Fox News. They are part of the Trump/GOP/PUTIN propaganda machine. A boycott is necessary to stop their fascist tactics. Join in on the boycott to help deny CNN ad revenue.

#BoycottCNN trends as liberal viewers complain it’s turning into … right-wing propaganda?
https://twitchy.com/amy-313134/2022/08/30/boycottcnn-trends-as-liberal-viewers-complain-its-turning-into-right-wing-propaganda/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
Re: #BoycottCNN
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2022, 10:29:37 AM »
I don't see any need to boycott CNN. They're doing a bang up job of driving away viewers without any help from us.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2022, 10:32:00 AM »
I don't see any need to boycott CNN. They're doing a bang up job of driving away viewers without any help from us.

Brad

Darn it, I had that something along those lines thought out before starting the post but forgot  :rofl:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2022, 10:36:58 AM »
Watching @jaketapper @donlemon and other’s who are pushing the maga agenda has become unbearable.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's right, Don Lemonhead has always been an ultramaga.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

HankB

• friend
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2022, 10:37:59 AM »
For a TV network "boycott" to work, the network has to have viewers before they can lose viewers.

This puts me in mind of Bill Clinton lamenting that the media was treating him unfairly and that nobody had ever been hit so hard by a biased media as he was.   :rofl:

More and more, the stuff that comes out of the mouths of leftists and democrats isn't just shading the truth, it's a full 180 degrees opposite to the truth.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2022, 08:34:24 AM »
More calls for a boycott this time for suggesting Biden is not as active as Obama and Trump due to his old age and spends too much on vacation.
[popcorn]

Oh, So That's Why 'Boycott CNN' Was Trending
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2022/10/17/oh-so-thats-why-boycott-cnn-was-trending-n2614637
« Last Edit: October 18, 2022, 08:50:38 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2022, 08:48:53 AM »
How the hell did I miss this?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2022, 09:40:49 AM »
The people calling for a CNN boycott probably outnumber actual CNN viewers . . . if anything, curiosity about their boycott calls will probably INCREASE CNN viewership, maybe into the double digits.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

griz

• friend
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2022, 10:03:47 AM »
For a long time now, it has felt as if the news was making satire obsolete.  But when you swing all the way over to lunacy it loses all its comedic value.
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.