Author Topic: Beef Broccoli  (Read 1762 times)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Beef Broccoli
« on: September 13, 2022, 07:48:06 PM »
https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/191156/restaurant-style-beef-and-broccoli/

I love this recipe, made it multiple times. It goes without saying the better the cut of meat the better it is. I've used thin sliced boneless strip steaks I picked up on sale and it was amazing. It was still very good with tougher cuts also. Generally serve it with white rice to sop up the extra sauce goodness. You're welcome.

That is all
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Beef Broccoli
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2022, 08:00:21 PM »
Looks easy. I need to try this. I love beef and broccoli.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: Beef Broccoli
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2022, 09:30:17 PM »
It's legit
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.