1 (3.8%)
China?
0 (0%)
Other
2 (7.7%)
No Clue
6 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: Who blew up Nord Stream 1 and 2?  (Read 5085 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Who blew up Nord Stream 1 and 2?
« Reply #75 on: November 12, 2023, 11:01:59 AM »
They (there's always a "they") subcontracted to OceanGate and their Titan submersible . . . and then were afraid someone would talk, so something had to be done . . .    [tinfoil]

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #76 on: November 12, 2023, 11:23:50 AM »
I don't know what to believe anymore, other than it was someone other than the ruskies (unless it was some ruskie non-sanctioned fringe cabal).

Incompetence and poor maintenance resulting in a major accident is still at least as good of an explanation as sabotage.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #77 on: November 12, 2023, 11:31:10 AM »
Incompetence and poor maintenance resulting in a major accident is still at least as good of an explanation as sabotage.

It certainly is still a valid explanation, but as I mentioned in an earlier post here, I would be more inclined to believe poor maintenance if the simultaneous explosions were within the same manifold system. At any rate, the United States already officially stated that it was sabotage by the ruskies, so if you don't believe that, you're an unpatriotic and disloyal domestic terrorist.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Pb

• friend
« Reply #78 on: November 12, 2023, 03:19:09 PM »
Why in the world would the Russians blow up their own pipeline?  So they couldn't export gas to Europe for cash?

That's amazingly.... something.

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #79 on: November 12, 2023, 04:19:59 PM »
It certainly is still a valid explanation, but as I mentioned in an earlier post here, I would be more inclined to believe poor maintenance if the simultaneous explosions were within the same manifold system. At any rate, the United States already officially stated that it was sabotage by the ruskies, so if you don't believe that, you're an unpatriotic and disloyal domestic terrorist.

Consider.   Someone decides putin wants to sell gas, or least dangle the carrot of both lines flowing gas to Germany.  So someone decides to just open the valve on the Russian side, on both pipelines.  Not realizing or caring you need to PIG the lines, along with probably lots of other maintenance items.  First shows some major problem so they slam some intermediate valves closed, but the methane hydrate plug is already in a bad place, and ... boom x2.