Author Topic: New to me, TFG  (Read 1753 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: New to me, TFG
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2022, 06:38:12 PM »
Not sure how that's a dog whistle, or else I'm misunderstanding your point.

The left's transgender push is an incredible danger to society, as evidenced by an entire classroom of eight year olds being convinced by their teacher that they are not their actual gender. Or the MSM writing about the cool doctors and their thriving practice of cutting the tits off of 13 year old girls. Or the California Governor passing a law to allow out of state children to come to Calif without parental consent for "gender affirming" drugs and surgery.

Mike still thinks this is the 90s, and that gay stuff is only about what adults do in private.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2022, 06:42:30 PM »
The entirety of infowars.com

Has infowars.com taken over most of the news and entertainment media, the upper echelons of the FBI and DOJ, large swaths of federal and state bureaucracy, schools, libraries, and museums all over the country?

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2022, 10:08:13 PM »
Infowars coheres to reality more than CNN or the major networks  :laugh: [tinfoil]

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2022, 10:23:11 PM »
Infowars coheres to reality more than CNN or the major networks  :laugh: [tinfoil]

Not saying much
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2022, 06:47:33 AM »
Not saying much
It is strange how 99% of all media is somebodies propaganda. There is no such thing as straight unbiased news.

This discussion is a good example why the right always loses and the left always wins. So many folks on the right don't believe in anything except "leave me alone". Meanwhile the left just takes over every institution and exerts its will ... while the right complains, rinse and repeat.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2022, 11:52:10 AM »
you're absolutely no different than those on the left whom you're decrying.
For many this is a conscious choice.
So why are they doing this? Culture warriors on the right are advocating a “you’ve got to fight fire with fire” philosophy. This holds that the left are the aggressors in the culture war. And because it is, in fact, a literal “war,” the only thing that matters is victory. Might makes right. So they are co-opting the other side’s propaganda methods.

Earlier I mentioned Biden’s attempt to redefine words. But his Orwellian sleight of hand is nothing when compared with the actions of some activists on the left. The term “white supremacy,” for example, was—for my whole life—reserved for overt racists, like Klansmen. In recent years, though, activists have dramatically broadened it to apply to almost everything that encompasses the American “system.”

Likewise, today, it’s not enough to not be racist; you have to be anti-racist. (A term which, itself, isn’t clearly defined even by its most prominent proponents.)

This is the same twisted logic that suggests opposing the Florida bill means you support “grooming.”
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2022, 06:13:20 PM »

I notice you're not dealing with the question at hand; just smearing me with some speculation about right-wingers in general.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2022, 06:16:43 PM »
Strangers (teachers) sexualizing young children and teaching them about sex is grooming.

If you are in favor of it then you better get used to be calling a groomer because that is the reality.

Sick f***s

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2022, 06:49:48 PM »
Strangers (teachers) sexualizing young children and teaching them about sex is grooming.

If you are in favor of it then you better get used to be calling a groomer because that is the reality.

Sick f***s

What do you call them if they're just refusing to see that the grooming is happening?

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2022, 07:12:13 PM »
What do you call them if they're just refusing to see that the grooming is happening?

If they know that it is happening but don't consider it grooming they are moral deficients as well as being complicit in grooming.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2022, 09:14:29 PM »

A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?