Author Topic: Pfizer Director Admits Vaccine was Never Tested on Preventing Transmission  (Read 329 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Pfizer Director Admits Vaccine was Never Tested on Preventing Transmission During EU Hearing Contrary to Previous Claims
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/breaking-pfizer-director-admits-vaccine-never-tested-preventing-transmission-eu-hearing-contrary-previously-advertised/

During a recent COVID-19 EU hearing, Pfizer’s president of international developed markets, Janine Small, admitted that the vaccine had never been tested on its ability to prevent transmission, contrary to what was previously advertised.
--------------------------
“In a COVID hearing in the European Parliament, one of the Pfizer directors just admitted to me at the time of introduction, the vaccine had never been tested on stopping the transmission of the virus,” Roos said.
This is an embedded video.

Fun times.  I bolded the key phrase.  I guess they tested it later.  Considering everyone said we needed to get vaccinated and everyone was told it prevents transmission early on before testing/experience proved that was wrong.  I guess they and BigGov had to lie to us for our own good. 

Saw this on Salty Cracker
https://rumble.com/v1njh34-pfizer-director-admits-vaccine-never-tested-on-preventing-transmission.html
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Blakenzy

• friend
We are now beginning to see the propaganda fade and very interesting things start popping up. The funny thing is that when you now confront vaccine fanatics and authoritarians who would have had you banished from society for questioning, they now say, what? the pandemic is old news, why are we even discussing this, fogedaboudit already... look evil putin!
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
We're certainly reaching the, "What difference, at this point, does it make?" point with the MSM, et al. Nothing but screeching two years ago about how the vaccines make you covid proof and you're evil if you don't get vaxxed. Now they're kinda "oh well", but your still evil if you're not vaxxed and triple boosted.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
I went looking for another source on this, and one of the first results was an article from Dec. 2020. Is this really breaking news?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9018547/Pfizer-CEO-not-certain-covid-shot-prevents-transmission.html
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Blakenzy

• friend
Most of what we know now has been available for a long time but was treated as harmful troglodyte conspiracy theories. Such matters were not discussed in polite society and actively censored online. Just goes to show you how blinding fear, panic and hysteria are. "Fear is the mind killer". A good chunk of the population was willing if not eager to throw non-believers in concentration camps if they could. Concerning stuff. Now these people get so annoyed it's funny when you bring up the subject for review. Go ahead look for a "fully-vaxxed" individual and talk to them about it it!  =D
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"