Author Topic: Fetterman v Oz debate in Pennsylvania  (Read 3138 times)

HankB

• friend
Re: Fetterman v Oz debate in Pennsylvania
« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2022, 09:51:07 AM »
Oz to me was a strange choice for the Rs.  A quack that was popular thanks to Oprah.  Probably the only R that could have lost to Fetterman, especially after the stroke.
Being defeated by someone who's KNOWN to be brain damaged (in a clinical sense) has got to be a big slap to Oz's ego.

I preferred Oz to Fetterman of course, and this may sound like sour grapes, but had he won I think Oz would have been confirmed as a RINO once he assumed office.

I will be moderately surprised if Fetterman serves out his full six year term - some TV doctors say that people who have strokes like Fetterman's have a fairly high risk for another.

Hmmm . . . If Fetterman leaves office early, will there be a special election or will the D Governor appoint a replacement to fill out the unexpired term? The seat could end up being filled by a dangerously capable lefty . . .  :O

Edited to add:

Pennsylvanians also RE-ELECTED A DEAD MAN  - Pennsylvania state representative Democrat Anthony "Tony" DeLuca who died Oct. 9. So not only do dead democrats continue to vote, they elect one of their own!

I don't know whether the right reaction is  :facepalm:  or  :rofl:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2022, 10:16:10 AM by HankB »
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2022, 11:03:51 AM »
I think Oz would have been confirmed as a RINO once he assumed office.

Well, yeah.

Guess name recognition can get you pretty far. Let's see if it does the job for Walker.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2022, 11:43:53 AM »
Well, maybe H.L.Mencken said it right - "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard."

"The people have spoken, the bastards."
                  - Dick Tuck
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2022, 08:07:57 PM »
"I actually blame Trump influence a lot in this race."

Agreed. A large part of this fiasco can be put right at the feed of that orange-skinned *expletive deleted*tard.

This all day.  I'm sick of the obnoxious man child and his influence among the retards on our side.

And Carrhartt is the work clothing equivalent of Harley Davidson,  much as I like the brand.  I'm not spending $80 on a hoodie.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #79 on: November 10, 2022, 10:10:41 AM »
For those rolling our eyes at Democrats voting for a brain damaged jackass, let us not forget that Republicans in GA nominated a violent, adulterous baby-killing (alleged!) moron to run for them.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #80 on: November 10, 2022, 10:12:15 AM »
For those rolling our eyes at Democrats voting for a brain damaged jackass, let us not forget that Republicans in GA nominated a violent, adulterous baby-killing (alleged!) moron to run for them.

So what you're saying is Walker would have been a shoe in on the dem ticket
« Last Edit: November 10, 2022, 10:46:14 AM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #81 on: November 10, 2022, 12:13:46 PM »
No this is not the Babylon Bee

Benny Johnson
@bennyjohnson
Deranged libs on MSNBC are already salivating over a Fetterman Presidential run:

"It just makes you wonder"
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1590517570095882240

MSNBC’s Katy Tur suggests Fetterman should run for president and just WATCH Jen Psaki’s reaction
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/11/10/msnbcs-katy-tur-suggests-fetterman-should-run-for-president-and-just-watch-jen-psakis-reaction/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Pb

• friend
« Reply #82 on: November 10, 2022, 01:51:35 PM »
So what you're saying is Walker would have been a shoe in on the dem ticket

Yes, absolutely!

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #83 on: November 10, 2022, 02:02:02 PM »

But ... but ... FOOSBALL!
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design