Author Topic: The hysteria mounts...  (Read 1064 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
The hysteria mounts...
« on: November 03, 2022, 07:33:22 AM »
Interesting how the only thing he's worried about is violence from the right.

I guess violence from the left isn't really violence at all? Maybe those "mostly peaceful protests" were actually urban planning and renewal?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nbc-historian-warns-future-children-arrested-conceivably-killed-gop-wins
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

MechAg94

• friend
Re: The hysteria mounts...
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2022, 09:23:19 AM »
In the meantime they refuse to release security or bodycam video of the violence that affected Mr. Pelosi. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2022, 09:26:40 AM »
"So, if Biden had gone on the air tonight and said, ‘biggest thing we have to worry about is marginal tax rate,’ or something like that. Well, it is important, but what significant presidents do, I think you’ll agree, we both write history, you and I. 1860, Lincoln didn’t say biggest issue was colleges, although he felt strongly. He said the country can’t survive half slave or half free," he noted.
1.  Lincoln was also willing to forgive after the war and bring the confederate states back into the union. 
2.  The main people I see holding people against their will are the multiple people still in jail for nearly two years for trespassing in a govt building. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2022, 11:14:46 AM »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2022, 11:28:13 AM »
Anyways, Biden has given "one final warning" to the ultramegahumongousextremistMAGAs. Then what? I guess the SHTF?

The real fascists will begin their roundup of the fascists
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2022, 11:40:28 AM »
If we don't protect abortion rights, children could be killed.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2022, 01:14:08 PM »
Anyways, Biden has given "one final warning" to the ultramegahumongousextremistMAGAs. Then what? I guess the SHTF?

Meanwhile, on Truth Social........

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2022, 05:59:51 PM »
How that first one go for ya?

Howard Stern warns of civil war if ‘mental case’ Herschel Walker wins tomorow
https://twitchy.com/mikel-313136/2022/11/07/howard-stern-warns-of-civil-war-if-mental-case-herschel-walker-wins-tomorow/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2022, 06:25:49 PM »
How that first one go for ya?

Howard Stern warns of civil war if ‘mental case’ Herschel Walker wins tomorow
https://twitchy.com/mikel-313136/2022/11/07/howard-stern-warns-of-civil-war-if-mental-case-herschel-walker-wins-tomorow/

If we can't agree on which comedians are funny, can we at least all agree that Stern is a has-been douchenozzle?
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Tuco

• Fastest non-sequitur in the West.
  • friends
  • If you miss you had better miss very well
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2022, 07:59:24 PM »
can we at least all agree that Stern is a has-been douchenozzle?
Seconded. With a friendly amendment-
He was quite the douchenozzle back when he was on top of his game.
7-11 was a part time job.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2022, 09:11:31 PM »
Seconded. With a friendly amendment-
He was quite the douchenozzle back when he was on top of his game.

I concede to the amendment.  =)

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2022, 10:09:10 PM »
If we can't agree on which comedians are funny, can we at least all agree that Stern is a has-been douchenozzle?

I'd consider him to be more of an enema nozzle, or maybe more appropriately, an enema discharge.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2022, 07:23:22 AM »

Was he ever a was been?

I've never been able to stand the man.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2022, 01:21:09 PM »
More hysteria
I think we all know where this kind of talk has far too often lead.

Reiner joined Joy Reid on Friday to warn voters that Republicans plan to kill people in their quest for power.

[Republicans] are only interested in power,” Reiner told Reid. “They are only interested, and they will do anything to get the power. And they are willing to kill, literally kill, to get the power. You can’t have a conversation with them.”

In addition to “literally killing” people, Reiner says a GOP-controlled Congress would ensure the extinction of democracy.

“If we do not [vote Democrat], this might be the last election we have in a democracy,” Reiner also warned.
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/11/08/when-rob-reiner-even-out-crazies-joy-reid-on-her-own-show-you-know-its-popcorn-worthy-watch/
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2022, 01:41:21 PM »
You know, I'd happily harpoon that stupid whale...

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2022, 02:02:08 PM »
More hysteria
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/11/08/when-rob-reiner-even-out-crazies-joy-reid-on-her-own-show-you-know-its-popcorn-worthy-watch/

Wait -- did I get it backwards? It was a Republican who ambushed the Democrat's baseball team?

I'm so confused.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

grampster

• friend
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2022, 06:27:09 PM »
More hysteria

He was named "Meathead" for a good reason.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2022, 07:16:58 PM »
Interesting how the only thing he's worried about is violence from the right.

I guess violence from the left isn't really violence at all? Maybe those "mostly peaceful protests" were actually urban planning and renewal?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nbc-historian-warns-future-children-arrested-conceivably-killed-gop-wins

It’s projection.  Besides which, they’re killing their own in the mean time.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2022, 08:14:50 PM »
    Claire McCaskill on MSNBC:

"MAGA has been trained not to use a dropbox. They’re out there with guns and camo, right…? They've been trained to not use the mail and not use dropboxes…" pic.twitter.com/aM1dyJpOHw

— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) November 8, 2022

MSNBC’s Claire McCaskill says MAGA are ‘out there with guns and camo’ on Election Day
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/11/08/msnbcs-claire-mccaskill-says-maga-are-out-there-with-guns-and-camo-on-election-day/
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2022, 08:58:48 PM »
Claire -  :facepalm:

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2022, 09:31:09 PM »
MSNBC’s Claire McCaskill says MAGA are ‘out there with guns and camo’ on Election Day
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/11/08/msnbcs-claire-mccaskill-says-maga-are-out-there-with-guns-and-camo-on-election-day/

Where in the holy *expletive deleted*ck did these morons go to school at that makes them so god damn retarded as to string together sentences like that?

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2022, 12:25:50 AM »
To be fair to Claire, a lot of us MAGA types are wearing guns and camo all year; not just election season. We are deplorable in that way.

zahc

• friend
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2022, 01:50:06 AM »
I'm in Japan right now and every TV is playing election coverage, including all the relevant races like fetterma vs. oz, etc. I can't get a feel for the mood in terms of what the Japanese want to happen. I hoped to be able to drop off my absentee ballot, leave the country and avoid hearing about the election until I get back and it's over, but no such luck.
Maybe a rare occurence, but then you only have to get murdered once to ruin your whole day.
--Tallpine