Author Topic: Club Q shooting...  (Read 1611 times)

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
Re: Club Q shooting...
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2022, 10:17:17 AM »
I think more of the former since they they're been trying to tie the shooting in with the Mormons, I think the family is Mormon or semi Mormon or something, but I see no mention of a Mormon connection with FOTF in the wiki article on them https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Focus_on_the_Family

Nope.  Focus is evangelical Christian (of the American low church subspecies), (unless things have really changed, and I'd have heard about it).  James Dobson, the founder, split off from then a few years ago to do his own thing, because he wanted to get more political than FotF wanted to be.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #76 on: December 05, 2022, 07:36:50 PM »
Nope.  Focus is evangelical Christian (of the American low church subspecies), (unless things have really changed, and I'd have heard about it).  James Dobson, the founder, split off from then a few years ago to do his own thing, because he wanted to get more political than FotF wanted to be.

The left pretty much lumps all Christian sects, divisions, etc.. into one big pile and calls it a pile of hate. So their initial focus on Mormons was bound to drag Christianity as a whole in.

And look what just popped up.

Richmond, Virginia restaurant Metzger Bar and Butchery canceled a Christian ministry’s private party just 90 minutes before it was scheduled to start because LGBT staff members refused to provide service for the event. pic.twitter.com/qb8Jsi5DQ0

— Citizen Free Press (@CitizenFreePres) December 5, 2022

Bake the cake

— Peter Bilt (@PeterBilt40) December 5, 2022
Huh: Virginia restaurant cancels a Christian ministry’s private party at the last minute as staffers felt unsafe
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/12/05/huh-virginia-restaurant-cancels-a-christian-ministrys-private-party-at-the-last-minute-as-staffers-felt-unsafe/

Bet this will be mostly ignored by the MSM. The other way around there would be 20 media vans parked put front.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #77 on: December 09, 2022, 07:53:48 PM »
Yikes

Known Wolf Redux: Colorado Springs Shooter Was on FBI Radar, Prosecutor Dropped Case Despite Threats, 100 lbs. of Explosives
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/known-wolf-redux-colorado-springs-shooter-was-on-fbi-radar-prosecutor-dropped-case-despite-threats-100-lbs-of-explosives/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #78 on: December 09, 2022, 08:10:47 PM »
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #79 on: December 14, 2022, 08:01:44 PM »
Guns taken from him after the his previous bomb threat incident. Says they were never returned. 
BTW: What is a MM-15?

Club Q Suspect May Have Explored 3D Printed Gun Parts in 2021, Relatives Say
https://3dprint.com/296201/club-q-suspect-may-have-explored-3d-printed-gun-parts-in-2021-relatives-say/

Also of note in the article

Furthermore, law enforcement officials seized two guns from Aldrich after the incident, including a 9 mm ghost gun with a Glock frame and a 5.56 mm AR-15 rifle. During a press conference held last week by the DA office, District Attorney Michael Allen said the guns were never returned and are still in police custody. He also stressed that the 2021 case had been dismissed after the prosecutor’s office failed to deliver the subpoenas to the witnesses, who recanted.

Sounds like someone dropped the ball.

Still have seen nothing about weapon(s) used in the shooting
- Calvin and Hobbes